Guys I hate to do this, but right now I am going to have to bow out of the event unless I get a lot done between now and then. I have sold my house in Missouri and I'm supposed to close on August 14th as well as I am looking for a house in Iowa. My wife is still in Missouri alone so I only get to help get stuff done on the weekends. If something changes I will let everyone know. I had talked to Dan a little about it on the way to and from KC, but after talking to the wife I really need to be in Missouri that weekend. I hope to tee it up with everyone next time.

Understand. Family first woody!

~Rock

Hate to hear that woody, but you have your priorities in order.

Anyone have handicaps for sportsfreak and Craig hartmann? Gotta see if teams are still balanced.

no but I'm currently @ 12

1st revision - this will be pretty fluid clear up until about the friday before.

Saturday AM

Dhartmann, wedge, bulldog, msh
Craig, rambler, sleuth, rock
Sportsfreak, mulligan, nighthawk
Neb, coers, jrod
Bjosh, lefty, rogt

Saturday PM

Rambler, dhartmann, sleuth
Craig, bjosh, coers, sportsfreak
Rogt, nighthawk, msh
Bulldog, rock, mulligan, lefty
Jrod, wedge, neb

Sunday AM

Rock, dhartmann, rambler, neb
Nighthawk, wedge, sportsfreak
Lefty, craig, mulligan, jrod
Coers, bjosh, bulldog
msh, rogt, quail

~Rock

Anyone have handicaps for sportsfreak and Craig hartmann? Gotta see if teams are still balanced.

sportsfreak - mid-high (texting him now to get a better idea)
craig - 15

~Rock

sportsfreak is 19.

~Rock

sportsfreak is 19.

~Rock
Dang, Iowa is pretty stacked... on paper they seem to be the favorites, but we all know how that works out on the course.

Dang, Iowa is pretty stacked... on paper they seem to be the favorites, but we all know how that works out on the course.

Someone can go ahead and give us the chickens.

~Rock

1st revision - this will be pretty fluid clear up until about the friday before.

Saturday AM

Neb, coers, jrod
Bjosh, lefty, rogt

Saturday PM

Rogt, nighthawk, msh
Jrod, wedge, neb

Sunday AM

Coers, bjosh, bulldog
msh, rogt, quail

~Rock
Could you move me closer to the front for Sunday ? I'll have to change clothes, repack bike & get bag ready for Scott to ship back after our round.
Thanks

Could you move me closer to the front for Sunday ? I'll have to change clothes, repack bike & get bag ready for Scott to ship back after our round.
Thanks

Saturday AM

Neb, coers, jrod
Bjosh, lefty, rogt

Saturday PM

Rogt, nighthawk, msh
Jrod, wedge, neb

Sunday AM

Coers, bjosh, bulldog
msh, rogt, quail

Done.

~Rock

Y R the Mayor!!!!
Thanks

Guys I hate to do this, but right now I am going to have to bow out of the event unless I get a lot done between now and then. I have sold my house in Missouri and I'm supposed to close on August 14th as well as I am looking for a house in Iowa. My wife is still in Missouri alone so I only get to help get stuff done on the weekends. If something changes I will let everyone know. I had talked to Dan a little about it on the way to and from KC, but after talking to the wife I really need to be in Missouri that weekend. I hope to tee it up with everyone next time.

Sorry to hear, Woody, but completely understandable. Glad we were able to chat in KC.

Rock and I are working on it. First Draft is IA vs IL vs everyone else, and it looks like that should be fairly even. 3 scores per team per hole, best 2 and worst 1, with a triple max. Team with the lowest score wins the golden chickens. I think we do this the second round on Saturday so everyone will have seen the course and give more time for calculating the score. Winner announced at dinner or after the round?

I need counts so I can figure out this chicken thing. Have to make sure everyone is covered on the winning team.

ohhhhhhhh I see Lance lurking! Is he picking up Manlai?!

I need counts so I can figure out this chicken thing. Have to make sure everyone is covered on the winning team.
Its looking like 6 guys per team might be the magic number.

Family and home first Woody. Hope it works out that you can join but certainly understand if you can't. Either way team Iowa will kick butt. Hey wait, Team Iowa battle cry. WIN ONE FOR WOODY!

Groups are tentatively made. Checking on attendance from a few and will modify if needed. If you haven't joined in and want to, just let us know, there is still plenty of room.

Saturday AM

Dhartmann, rogt, bulldog, msh
Sportsfreak, woody, mulligan, nighthawk
Neb, coers, jrod
Bjosh, lefty, wedge

Saturday PM

Rogt, nighthawk, msh, woody
Jrod, wedge, neb

Sunday AM

Nighthawk, quail, wedge, sportsfreak
Coers, bjosh, bulldog
Woody, msh, rogt

~Rock
Not one round with wedge or the mayor wth

Last edited:
Not one round with wedge or the mayor wth

As of right now, you have a round with wedge. Who knows, you may get a round with me as well. Its very fluid, and it will be changed at least 5 more times based on people coming in or out or special requests.

Saturday AM

Neb, coers, jrod
Bjosh, lefty, rogt

Saturday PM

Rogt, nighthawk, msh
Jrod, wedge, neb

Sunday AM

Coers, bjosh, bulldog
msh, rogt, quail

No one should get too hung up on this. If you have a request, let me know. Just wanted to post this to drum up a little bit of excitement and see if a few others might join in.

~Rock

Lol. But really, if I learned anything from the KC extra rounds thread, its that Icey had to make changes a good dozen times across 2 days due to requests and some people not being able to make it, new ones coming in, etc.

~Rock

It's all good I was just making a statement lol

Hows everyone doing, I am ready for this!!! Happy to see I get a round with my buddy and MVP Neb!! Ryan you better teach me a thing or two when we go out. Maybe you can teach me how to enjoy Fireball??

Back