Fujikura Pro Series Shafts

Yeah after trying hawks I checked ebay and got sticker shock

Lowest I have found is $425 for a new set of parallel 5-AW still to rich for me and I will most likely have some Z545 or Z745 in the near future

I bought a 4 - PW, DW set of Altitudes from the original owner [used once, looks like not all clubs were played]

I'm going to use the 5/6/7/8 and reshaft with Fujikura Pro 95i stiff

great feel!

got fitted at Kepler's Golf in Walnut Creek

he's excellent

will report back

I really like the Fujikura Pro 95is

firm but not telephone pole heavy/stiff, sturdy yet responsive and controlled during swings,
no “waggle"

Love this shaft. Hit Hastags while in CA.

Hawk, hit one of these lately?

I have, but it was so rotten outside I just struggled to come up with anything really meaningful. I'm going to spend some time with it tonight. The 73 def feels heavy in the XTD at 45".

I have, but it was so rotten outside I just struggled to come up with anything really meaningful. I'm going to spend some time with it tonight. The 73 def feels heavy in the XTD at 45".

I'm thinking about jumping on a 63 to try in a 3W. I've always liked 60's there and 70's in the 5w.

I always feel like I'm commiting too much when I put shafts in fairway woods.

I always feel like I'm commiting too much when I put shafts in fairway woods.

Hahaha, yeah, but I usually find the cheapest pulls there!

That's very true. I could get a great price on Fuel 50 if I was looking for a fwy shaft.

Anyone have experience with the Fuji pro 53s in driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the 63 and 73. Sorry.

Just the 63 and 73. Sorry.

Hawk, besides weight what were the differences between the two shaft? Lower flight? Stiffness?

Hawk, besides weight what were the differences between the two shaft? Lower flight? Stiffness?

To me, the 73 seems to feel stiffer than the 63 did. My launch angles are pretty good (with a 12° XTD), but spin rates are definitely on the low side. Much of that is swing and head of course.

Nice. Love the 63. The one you have was too much shaft for me.

I've order the a 63s for my BC+. Hoping it performance's much like the F1 65. If it does I just broke the shaft in my XCG 7 beta driver yesterday so will be getting another!

90-94 mph swing speed. Go with R or S flex?

After seeing my numbers, these shafts have my eye again.

My 63s turned up today. Defiantly doesn't feel as stout as my Fuel or F1. Feels softer in the mid-section, somewhere in between my Blueboard and F1. Only hit it in the nets so far, will get a better idea once I get out for a round.

My 63s turned up today. Defiantly doesn't feel as stout as my Fuel or F1. Feels softer in the mid-section, somewhere in between my Blueboard and F1. Only hit it in the nets so far, will get a better idea once I get out for a round.

Agreed that's what I thought also, dispersions kind of erratic could be from Torque 4.1, would it help to Tip it? Would this change torque?

Agreed that's what I thought also, dispersions kind of erratic could be from Torque 4.1, would it help to Tip it? Would this change torque?

i've read some conflicting information on torque recently. kinda like flex, there's no standard of measurement. so torque measurement of 4.1* on one shaft from one company does not necessarily equal 4.1* on the shaft from another company. the cynical golfers seem to think that companies manipulate the measurement to give a shaft a lower reading to get the gearheads salivating, but it actually plays softer so that when they hit it they think "wow, this thing really launches even with this low torque. i must be in beast mode!" then i've read tom wishon giving some absolutes about swing speed and torque ranges.

Interesting , I've read a little bit about torque also and it basically can drive you nuts thinking about it, I'm just comparing shafts and I put a rogue in and a A Di6 and they are lower torque numbers and my dispersion is a lot better with the two they are lower torque# I love the feel of the Fuji though so just wondering how to help it.

Torque is 1,000,000 times overthought today as it pertains to dispersion. Shaft companies will tell you that point blank (and they have for THP). Instead, it effects feel more than anything, higher torque will be more feel for most, and lower torque will be more "boardy".

These aren't graphite shafts from 20 years ago where twisting was a very real issue, materials have come light years and its probably THE most overthought aspect of picking a shaft for amateurs today IMO.

I currently have a pro series 73s in my 915 and that shaft has an amazing feel and I probably has a much better feel in my opinion than the AD DI 6. I can't talk much about trajectory as I'm playing a 7.5* driver so the ball rarely gets real high.

Put a 63 S in my Ping G30 LS a few weeks ago and I'm really liking it. Mid-high launch with my setup and swing, feel is great and it's plenty long. Thinking about putting one in my 3w as well.

Just put the Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 63 Stiff in my R15. Love it thus far. Ordered the 73 for my 3 wood and the 83 for my hybrid. Well done Fujikura.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back