The Official THP Teaser Thread

I would think having a contest for one of these shafts would help generate some buzz. I had earlier missed the review but James did a great job and I think most folks would love the chance for a limited edition golf shaft.

yeah, I lost interest in these when I saw the price... that's just how I am

Pretty sure I would take that shaft and I know I responded to the mention of a contest. Or at least thanked the post

yeah, I lost interest in these when I saw the price... that's just how I am

Don't worry, I did too. I'd absolutely love one, as they sound fantastic, but not for $500.

I think a contest for this would generate a bunch of interest in this shaft. Just think everyone shied away from this because of price.
This sounds like a great shaft that would work very well for quite a few players here.

The shaft sounded interesting, till I saw the price. That's waaay over my "limited" budget.
But I wouldn't turn it down in a contest !

Hopefully being surrounded by W/S and Bridgestone gear helps get the brain juices flowing.

It's been a rainy day here at THP HQ, it's caused us to do a lot of brainstorming...
THP brainstorming sounds like the best kind!

Brainstorming is always good.

You can never do enough THP Brainstorming.....because the results are always AWESOME.

Damn, and I've been pondering a quality 62"'er.

I get antsy when this thread heats up again.

My brethren and I from California want to know, what is this "rainy day" thing you speak of?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

My brethren and I from California want to know, what is this "rainy day" thing you speak of?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Take a trip over to Ireland and you will find out VERY quickly :rain:

Take a trip over to Ireland and you will find out VERY quickly :rain:

As soon as I posted that ... Early El Nino storm rained on SoCal all weekend long. Think reverse Ireland - wet and hot! Yuck!

Will be giving these away soon.
e8d78e7d542d042ba28dd95ee9fcb921.jpg

Back