Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Quick announcement.
Josh Kinchen will not be attending this year for Bridgestone Golf.
What do you do when that happens? Well if it's THP and Legacy, you go straight to the top and the person that runs the whole thing.
[FONT=&quot]Corey Consuegra newly appointed Senior Director will be coming to Legacy to work with the players and discuss the brand.

We are absolutely honored that Corey will be in attendance as a long time friend, and a really big deal with Bridgestone, he has so much knowledge it's crazy.[/FONT]

Too bad about Josh but Corey is a fantastic brand ambassador and a fun guy to be around.

THP brings out the best.!! Although I know JK will be missed.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Bummer to hear Josh won't be in the house, but getting @HydroCorey is pretty damn awesome. One of my favorite people in the business.

Only one week how exciting is that! Too bad Josh cant make it but also had great conversations with Corey at Bridgestone U, great guy with tons of knowledge and just really down to earth.

Bummer to hear Josh won't be in the house, but getting @HydroCorey is pretty damn awesome. One of my favorite people in the business.

And now the man in charge Corey.

Quick announcement.
Josh Kinchen will not be attending this year for Bridgestone Golf.
What do you do when that happens? Well if it's THP and Legacy, you go straight to the top and the person that runs the whole thing.
Corey Consuegra newly appointed Senior Director will be coming to Legacy to work with the players and discuss the brand.

We are absolutely honored that Corey will be in attendance as a long time friend, and a really big deal with Bridgestone, he has so much knowledge it's crazy.

If it had to be someone, it's great that it's Corey!!!!!

And now the man in charge Corey.

Good for him. He has been climbing the ranks pretty quickly the last 3-4 years. I remember their first MC the position he was in and look at him now.

Corey is an awesome guy who knows his stuff. Cool to see he was promoted and will be attending Legacy

I'm going to miss talking to Josh again but why wouldn't THP move up the ladder? It just the way things are done around here.

bummer to hear Josh wont be in attendance, looking forward to meeting Corey

Hope everything is okay with Josh. Sorry he is not gonna make it but have heard nothing but awesome things about Corey. Looking forward to meeting him.

I had seen a picture of Josh with a broken/casted foot, but sorry he won't be there for this. Corey will do a great job for you Bridgestone staffers.

One week from today, gents!!!

You starting to feel it in your gut participants? That tingling sensation that tells you something awesome is coming? Those nerves are telling you something.

Embrace it. You will need all of it next weekend.

Announcement

Due to some unfortunate events, GolferGal will not be present at this event this year. Being as though only an insane person would go about this alone, thankfully that insane person has some family that offered to assist. Playing the role of GolferGal at Legacy this year, will be Canadan. I know it goes without saying, but please treat him with the same respect you would the big boss, as he is doing this out of the kindness of his heart and because he wants the event to go without a hitch.

Lots of work still to be done and thankfully Dan will be there to assist me in making sure that you all have the time of your lives.

Canadan will be a tremendous asset to this event, well done Dan!

Dan is the man...

He is going to be invaluable to you all. Sorry to hear Morgan isn't going to be able to make it though

Good on ya Dan. Make sure everyone is on pace!

have fun Daniel.

Announcement

Due to some unfortunate events, GolferGal will not be present at this event this year. Being as though only an insane person would go about this alone, thankfully that insane person has some family that offered to assist. Playing the role of GolferGal at Legacy this year, will be Canadan. I know it goes without saying, but please treat him with the same respect you would the big boss, as he is doing this out of the kindness of his heart and because he wants the event to go without a hitch.

Lots of work still to be done and thankfully Dan will be there to assist me in making sure that you all have the time of your lives.

Daniel is good people and It does not surprised me he stepped up to help.

Bummer that I'll miss Morgan for a second time, but I get to finally meet the Danimal!

Well hello there friend

Sorry Morgan couldn't make it, and for the reason she couldn't make it, but I have no doubt Dan will do a great job. Someone please remind him that there are no U's in Legacy no matter how Canadian he tries to make it.

Back