What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more double sided grip tape since when i went to re grip my irons I realized I only had 1 piece left.

One bucket and half a cart fee. Picked up a couple new polos and a new UA hat yesterday. Also paid for my new XR irons to be lengthened and had new Winn Mid size grips put on yesterday.

Split a bucket with ddec (should've skipped it altogether), greens fee, logo ball, golf shirt & hat for my dad, t-shirt for myself, and a smaller replica of the "WARNING! The Black Course is an extremely difficult course which we recommend only for highly skilled golfers" sign from Bethpage.

Regripped the clubs (GP New Dimension on woods, GP Tour Velvet on irons) and picked up a couple dozen Titleist NXT Tours.

Greens fees

ahh just posted in apparel thread, I just ordered Golfzon's swing analyzer from amazon. I'm so excited to try them out, anyone using swing analyzer? does it really help to improve your swings? Can't wait to try them out

Bought 3 Callaway adapters.

Box of yellow Chrome Softs. Had a Dick's coupon and gift card. Out of pocket to see what all the hubbub was about was $8.

SS 3.0 burnt yellow grip for the #7 MXM putter.

50 TM tour preferred practice balls. BS stops today. Need to turn my downward spiral around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally pulled the trigger. Callaway BB Alpha 815 Driver w/ Spedder 665 in X.

Paid off the rest of my Austin golf trip today. Officially locked in for the Texas 2-Man 10K.

2 Hirzl Trust Control gloves on ebay.......I love me some Hirzl gloves

Purchased an Orange Whip today, 47" size. Hoping to use it on the days I can't play, to build up conditioning, endurance, and consistency. My swing gets so sloppy when I get fatigued.

R11 as a backup/testing driver since my brother informed me he's never giving back the K15 I let him borrow.

13 midsize i-Line grips for $29.99, tape, solvent, catch-pan, and knife for re-gripping. Once it all gets here, it will be my first time to do my own grips.

60 sheets of 2 sided grip tape, should be set for awhile.

[h=1]CASIO EXILIM EX-FC500SBLK[/h]
$_35.JPG

My Bushnell v2 finally shot craps after several years - I was concerned I was bleeding distance somehow the last two months or so until a buddy and I both shot a par 3 pin this weekend, he said "121" at the moment I said "109". We looked at each other, shot a few more things to find mine was consistently 10-15 yards shorter, and then used GPS to determine his was correct. No wonder golf has been hard lately (I proceeded to tear off 4 birdies in 5 holes using his yardages)...

Anyway, Bushnell Tour X has been ordered and is on the way. Looking forward to playing with the slope stuff, and excited to have some updated technology on the range finder front. In the end it's just a number, but I love gadgets...:bananadance:

Just picked this bad boy up.

8f691bdbedc9ba96732557702b4cab9f.jpg

c616a433b2197a241b876a3257cb8db9.jpg

Oakley straps arrived. Time to shop for buckles.

20150720_164531_zpsgijvsf5z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back