European Soccer 2015/2016

I just hope they play Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger next to each other and they pass back and forth a lot. Nothing would be better than to hear the announcers try to commentate that.

It's going to be brilliant.

[video=youtube;qdMFz-W5HaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdMFz-W5HaA[/video]

Robin Van Persie to Fenerbahce.

United paid 24m for a title. All in all, not a bad deal for them.

Yep. Got 26 goals and a 20th title from him. Worked out for that year.

Stoke loses on penalties to Everton in the Asia Cup.

I really want to see Chuba Akpom in the Community Shield

Damn it!!!!! First the sale of Villa falls through earlier this week, now Liverpool are set to cough up the money to activate Benteke's release clause. What a fantastic week this has been. Jesus, if you're gonna leave, at least leave for a club that has a slight chance of winning something!

Damn it!!!!! First the sale of Villa falls through earlier this week, now Liverpool are set to cough up the money to activate Benteke's release clause. What a fantastic week this has been. Jesus, if you're gonna leave, at least leave for a club that has a slight chance of winning something!
I always that Benteke was a really good player. I thought he would have been a really fit for Arsenal.

I always that Benteke was a really good player. I thought he would have been a really fit for Arsenal.

Maybe he likes his shirts with a bit more room #ChafedNipples

Maybe he likes his shirts with a bit more room #ChafedNipples
Some chafed nipples win trophies. Others spend time in the Europa League ;)

Jersey-Tottenham-2014-2015.jpg

Some chafed nipples win trophies. Others spend time in the Europa League ;)

Jersey-Tottenham-2014-2015.jpg

That was a good one Joe.

I'm just happy Spurs are clearing the deadwood from the payrolls.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Friday, July 17:

• America vs Manchester United (International Champions Cup), 11pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes

Saturday, July 18:

• Asia Trophy third place game (Asia Trophy), 5:50am, NBC Sports Live Extra & NBC Universo
  • Asia Trophy final (Asia Trophy), 8.20am, NBC Sports Live Extra & NBC Universo

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#7mhJ8ZmHq9Or7SR2.99

I think every Villa fan secretly knew he'd be off, but I'm really scratching my head as to what he thinks he'll get out of a Liverpool move. Oh well, it's another 35 mil for Sherwood to spend onto the team he wants I guess.

Fabian Delph done another complete 180. After saying he was staying at Villa, he's out the door to Man City. This is turning into a depressing summer. I'm hoping Sherwood has a replacement plan, because from where I'm sitting, that's our 2 best players out the door!

United v Club America getting under way. First look at the new united squad on FS1

Fabian Delph done another complete 180. After saying he was staying at Villa, he's out the door to Man City. This is turning into a depressing summer. I'm hoping Sherwood has a replacement plan, because from where I'm sitting, that's our 2 best players out the door!

I don't know much about him, but blu should be pissed they were able to get him for just £8m, since he's an English player. :eyepoke:

He signed a new contract in January. At the time he went on about showing club loyalty. Then when it looked like he was leaving last week, he scotched the rumours and said he was staying. Now he ****s off!!!! You could say your average Villa fan ain't too impressed!

I see City have now released pictures of Delph during his medical after signing for them

Stoke was up 1 at HT in the 3rd place match in the Asia Cup vs Singapore XI

Stoke got the win and 3rd place. Things to build on and hopefully keep trending to a fast start in August.

I don't know much about him, but blu should be pissed they were able to get him for just £8m, since he's an English player. :eyepoke:
I'm not pissed. He helps their homegrown number. It is what it is. FFP ended and was never really a true threat. As long as teams have owners that are allowed to use made up money, this is what we will see. Teams can buy prestige now, it's true and just a part of the modern game.
He signed a new contract in January. At the time he went on about showing club loyalty. Then when it looked like he was leaving last week, he scotched the rumours and said he was staying. Now he ****s off!!!! You could say your average Villa fan ain't too impressed!
Delph: "you want to pay me how much weekly? Where do I sign?"

All times Eastern.

Monday, July 20:

• Norwich City vs Maccabi Haifa (friendly), 11am, NGSN

Tuesday, July 21:

• Manchester City vs Roma (International Champions Cup), 6am, FOX Sports 1, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes
  • Manchester United vs San Jose Earthquakes (International Champions Cup), 11pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#y4lG7bMQqPC74eUz.99

All times Eastern.

Friday, July 24:

• Manchester City vs Real Madrid (International Champions Cup), 6am, FOX Sports 1, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes

Saturday, July 25:

• Arsenal vs Olympiakos (Emirates Cup), 11:15am, ESPN3.com
  • Barcelona vs Manchester United (International Champions Cup), 4pm, FOX, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes
  • Chelsea vs PSG (International Champions Cup), 6pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes

Sunday, July 26:

• Everton vs. Hearts (friendly), 10am, ESPN3.com
  • Arsenal vs Wolfsburg (Emirates Cup), 11:15am, ESPN3.com

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#mosbfD65vKwxghg2.99

Back