Shooting at a military recruitment center in Chattanooga

Good post. I will not Google Isis anything. I don't need the NSA looking into my browser history.

I am not defending Isis in any fashion. The hard question I have, if we eradicate Isis from the earth, will that eliminate Islamic extremists? If they all die, will likewise weakminded people just throw up their hands and say, "that's it, we lost." I don't think they will. It is painfully obvious that I don't have an answer how to effectively end the threat of religion based terrorists. But I don't think they will ever really give up.

Of course they won't, like JB said evil will always exist, but we can't just sit back and let them continue to pillage and murder. If someone is a bully in school, is it cool to just let them be a bully because, we can stop him but there will just be another bully behind him. Or do we stop that bully, make an example out of him and hope that maybe it will make the next person think twice before bullying too?

I'm sorry, but I refuse to be a weak and helpless person, if I can fight back, I sure as hell would.

As a disabled Vietnam Veteran and former Navy/Marine Corpsman this is very sad news for me to see my brothers killed by some worthless POS nut case. We should never allow these people in our country. My sympathies go out to the families who are devastated by this tragedy. Sempter Fi

I had planned on going to Chattanooga to get a round of golf in today. Lee Hwy, the road I drive on to get to the course, was one of the two streets this A-hole shot up. Way too close for comfort. I'm signing up for a concealed carry class later this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. I will not Google Isis anything. I don't need the NSA looking into my browser history..

You are active on a website that includes the word "hacker," they probably already are.

Non-diluted RoundUp FTW!

Now ya cooking with Crisco! :bomb:

Or any of these. Just deciding which one as we speak.
7b6c80ff1dbdf893840240e72abd0ca2.jpg

The loss of life is always a sad day and the political rhetoric or lack of based on color, agenda, etc is ridiculous. It sux that military members are not allowed to exercise their right to defend themselves in or out of uniform on a military installation. I did 4 years and spent many work working on and around military installations and many of my friends kept weapons in their rooms and even git busted during health and safety inspections. I get the legal stuff behind it but all members have some basic training with weapons.

The PC movement and the apologetic, blame US for all the worlds problems stuff gets old and we become weaker and less powerful across the globe. When there is a threat to safety and freedom around the world and even more so when it hits on the homeland it's time to put the big boy pants on and go kick some a$$ and eliminate that threat and give the next threat something to think about. With this ridiculous Iran deal we just became a financier of the threat.

If it is true that the tweet was real and it came out earlier than the attack took place, there is no excuse. It shows that the long term "solution" to a murderous group that targets our people was the wrong move. It shows that we need someone to use all of the powers necessary to stop the murders. Stop playing politics and keep our people safe.

I cannot express how uneasy I am knowing my sister is getting on a plane tomorrow to visit her Navy Pilot husband in a middle eastern country.

I post this not as a take on political party. I post this as the spirit of what I want in patriotism.

I want this!!!!

I cannot express how uneasy I am knowing my sister is getting on a plane tomorrow to visit her Navy Pilot husband in a middle eastern country.
There isn't anything anyone can say Morgan to make it feel right. Cause we all live in fear because these actions. But I will say that flying and traveling after an event has a much lower risk than after it's been quiet or "normal" for a while.

Or any of these. Just deciding which one as we speak.
7b6c80ff1dbdf893840240e72abd0ca2.jpg

I have a Glock 9mm. I also have a license to tote

There isn't anything anyone can say Morgan to make it feel right. Cause we all live in fear because these actions. But I will say that flying and traveling after an event has a much lower risk than after it's been quiet or "normal" for a while.

Well that is comforting. I know she is traveling with a male Navel officer and being picked up by the Navy once they land, but it still make me uneasy knowing she is going to a very unfriendly country, especially as an American female.

So sad to hear this crap happening in our own country hitting us square in the mouth thru our military of all places. We send these brave men and women all over the world to defend our country form enemies abroad, Now the enemies are on our soil on our military bases where they are not aloud to protect thereselfs due to stupid "Gun free zones" in a recruitment facility where we ask these same kids to put there lives on the line in combat zones but cant protect thereselfs at home . Thats BS and all the while the political parties in whasington are protected by guess what , Guns . This should never happen on our soil or to any american soldier that we ask to go find bombs in the middle of nowhere . I am heart broken for the families of these brave men and the police officer involved, and to the political parties in whasington who allow these people in our country with free passes you are the real enemies of this country.

Man, listening to former FBI people, etc and them talking about how this country and the defense of the people in it, is now all about gambling and politics (by both sides in some instances) is scary. I dont want to believe it, but boy oh boy does it make a whole lot of sense.

Shooting at a military recruitment center in Chattanooga

I flew home to the U.S. From Germany on a one way flight as a single male three weeks after 9/11.

I went through 4 searches total.

Edit: meant to quote Kevin and GG

Man, listening to former FBI people, etc and them talking about how this country and the defense of the people in it, is now all about gambling and politics (by both sides in some instances) is scary. I dont want to believe it, but boy oh boy does it make a whole lot of sense.

It's terrifying .

I have a Glock 9mm. I also have a license to tote

Picking up the Beretta PX4 Storm subcompact 9mm the middle of next week. Should be in class the week after.

Picking up the Beretta PX4 Storm subcompact 9mm the middle of next week. Should be in class the week after.

I don't wanna derail this thread but this is strange to me for a military guy.

9mm has no stopping power. Get yourself a .40 and know when you hit your target ( God forbid it ever comes to this) you knows he's going to drop.

I don't wanna derail this thread but this is strange to me for a military guy.

9mm has no stopping power. Get yourself a .40 and know when you hit your target ( God forbid it ever comes to this) you knows he's going to drop.

Springfield XD 40 in my home for exactly that reason.

Attaboy?

Definitely scary and I do to see it changing for the better. The train to wussy land is getting ready to depart

Blu, If you had roaches, wouldn't you call an exterminator or just unleash the RAID and get rid of them? And they come back in 9 months...what do you do then? You get more RAID and keep spraying. Next time it's termites, so you call in the bug bombs for those little creeps, too. You can't just let some asshat group like these get away with murder (quite literally), you have to just keep on spraying until hopefully they go away someday.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to be a weak and helpless person, if I can fight back, I sure as hell would.
So you have a FLA CCW license?
(I don't really want an answer, but it's the first thing I thought of based on your statement.)

Springfield XD 40 in my home for exactly that reason.
Fistbump. Me, too. Among others. ;-)

Back