2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Not AT ALL a fan of TM's new commercial.

which one? Don't think I noticed since watching through the app.

Faldo with a pin seeker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not AT ALL a fan of TM's new commercial.
Haha i mentioned this yesterday. Not sure of their angle. Blah blah "sooo much more tour use than any other brand" but it should say "in the sh!tter outside of that" lol!

Ouch Phil!

which one? Don't think I noticed since watching through the app.

Comparing useage of companies and naming them. Not a fan of naming them, just seems desperate to me.

Which, they ARE desperate, so I guess it makes sense.

Phil just Phil'd that one.

I took Adam Scott and Paul Casey in the contest. I like how both of them are sneaking up the leaderboard today.

I took Adam Scott and Paul Casey in the contest. I like how both of them are sneaking up the leaderboard today.

I took Scott and a flier on JB Holmes. He was looking good for most of yesterday.

Very nice putt by Zach Johnson on 18 to finish with birdie.

I wonder if we see an eagle on 18 today.

Looks like Willet is leaking oil down the stretch

I know this golf isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's cool to see the pros having to hit different shots because of the wind instead of just bombing and gouging their way around the course like at most PGA Tour stops.

I think the elements of this open are fantastic. It's much more enjoyable than watching obscenely firm greens and fairways drag the ball 70 yards in various directions.

Great 2 days for Willett, wonder if -9 will hold until the end of the day

some guys went low today but not seeing the same type of scoring as yesterdays early round. seeing some chances for big over par scores by guys on the course. interested to see the guys going out over the next couple hours how they fair in the tougher conditions.

The internet at work sucks, I have not been able to see too much.

Russell Henley is the low man thus far today, and sits nicely on my Fantasy Lineup. Too bad he clunked yesterday.

Dear Tom Watson, please make the cut.

Finally settled down and cab watch some of the afternoon guys. The morning was all about PGATour radio, but good to get online coverage now.

Dear Tom Watson, please make the cut.

This.

I still to this day cant believe he lost that Open a few years ago. I was in shock then, and still am now.

Phil making a mess of these greenside bunkers

This.

I still to this day cant believe he lost that Open a few years ago. I was in shock then, and still am now.

Quite possibly would have been the biggest story in golf history.

This.

Possibly the worst bounce in Open Championship history. He played that approach to 18 perfectly.

Some ugly crow is all over Stensens ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back