2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Went with Hideki (and Spieth) hope he can keep this pace up!

Crazy stretch and will be interesting now.

sure will. Only thing now is that he might have what 1 or 2 holes left tonight? Could be a benefit.

Is DJ playing a different course than everybody else? Could you imagine if he had his head on straight how good he could be?

Is DJ playing a different course than everybody else? Could you imagine if he had his head on straight how good he could be?

Yup, he should have 3-4 majors already.

That's going to be a nightmare for Spieth getting out of that bunker - he's nearly up against the face.

Been hearing that for years.

Just my opinion but i think his head is on pretty straight. Think he's in a good place.

Just my opinion but i think his head is on pretty straight. Think he's in a good place.

Interesting. I would disagree.

DJ's ball just moved backwards when he took the club away on that last shot. At least that's how it looked on tv

DJ's ball just moved backwards when he took the club away on that last shot. At least that's how it looked on tv

I bet someone calls it in.

I bet someone calls it in.

Will he get DQ'ed for it or will they just fix the score if the ball did move? He wont finish today so he wont be signing a score card

Will he get DQ'ed for it or will they just fix the score if the ball did move? He wont finish today so he wont be signing a score card

penalized, if they find it to be an infraction.

Interesting. I would disagree.
Fair enough. You have more insight than i do so i wont argue. Just my perception and i could be wrong haha. I just dont see even if he does coke thats he's not winning because of that. Or are we talking about something else lol

Fair enough. You have more insight than i do so i wont argue. Just my perception and i could be wrong haha. I just dont see even if he does coke thats he's not winning because of that. Or are we talking about something else lol

I said nothing about drug use. Just a guy that I dont believe has his head on straight, in multiple facets.

picard-facepalm-665x385.jpg

I said nothing about drug use. Just a guy that I dont believe has his head on straight, in multiple facets.
Gotcha. I just assumed that's what it was. I thought with his new kid and all he'd be in a good place. Once again tho i really dont know

DJ attacking these holes with a driver is insane to me, but if you have the distance why not

This is the best I've seen Luke Donald play in a long time. Same goes doubly for Retief Goosen.

Gotcha. I just assumed that's what it was. I thought with his new kid and all he'd be in a good place. Once again tho i really dont know

The way he handled the 3 putt at Chambers Bay, his new baby and positive attitude seem like solid things.

Matsuyama with the 'ol TW one handed follow through. Not liking it and it ends up just fine. He's done that several times now

Matsuyama with the 'ol TW one handed follow through. Not liking it and it ends up just fine. He's done that several times now

Either he has no idea what his ball is doing, or he just has ridiculous expectations of himself haha

Looks like they'll be calling an end to the session within the next couple of minutes - it's getting pretty murky out there now.

I was just able to catch about 20 minutes. Is it my imagination or is ESPN intentionally choosing to not show Tiger play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spieth doesn't look happy that they are still playing.

Back