What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I carried my clubs from the wrecked heap of what was once my car after it was totaled on the interstate.
Crap! Hope you are ok bud!

Had a lesson today to figure out what the hell I was doing wrong this weekend. Definitely fixed a few things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in a 3 man scramble at the goat track this morning. THPed a good bit.

Played 18 with some guys from my office and dodged a few flying clubs. #crybabies

Practiced my ass off.

Also spent about 2 hours on range testing some things, too bad I grabbed the wrong USB drive on the way out the door this afternoon. :banghead:

Played this morning and then worked on my putting after the round... Had the right line all day but was hitting putts like John Daly hits driver

Played a round of golf. Love where my game is heading.

Played in a charity scramble.

Just finished up realigning a club. Somehow I was missing way right with my 9 iron. Well duh, it was wide open after I put the new shaft in it. Oops! Fixed now!

spent about 6 hours at the barbasol with my lovely wife. we had a blast!

I've decided that I'm going to spend more than 70% of my practice time around the green this year.
I've decided that I'm going to follow your lead.

Played 18 for the first time in 2 weeks.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes, watched the Open and THPed. Also, browsed Callaway Pre-Owned and a few other sites. Bought nothing (yet).

Woke up early for The Open and played 18 after lunch

Played with KellyBo, her friend Melanie & her husband Frank. KB & Melanie beat me and Frank in match play. Melanie played her arse off on the back side and KB took us to the woodshed on the front. :deadhorse: I actually hit the ball really well on the back but not good enough apparently. :alien: It's fun having a couple to tee it up with and have some friendly competition.:thumb:

Watched the Open, THPing and hit the range for some practice

chilling before i get ready for a round of golf with a cool THP family.

Having a bagel before heading out to a new (to me) course on the south shore

Sent from iPhone+Tapatalk

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Hit 3 balls at 5 am in the backyard this morning. Just love watching my swing with no ott and dropping it on the right arm. Maybe not playing golf but fun to play golf swing and do some thing almost automatic that I thought was impossible for me

Walked and carried 18 holes and had three heart attacks.

Reshafted a set of irons for Bigtime South.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back