Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

played with one of the guys from my normal groups and a couple guys we got paired up with...had some fun but nowhere near the type when playing with THPers.

Played with Nate, NebGolfer and Woody_74 in the KC Invitational. Fantastic time and Nate had the tunes rockin. Some good 80's Rock and ended it with New Country.

Same crew as yesterday plus a Winchell
e9fd07d9b8a4b287104af95228a121c0.jpg

Played with mr3putt, Nomadic_duffer and LSMO yesterday in my first official THP round since TCI in Des Moines.

mr3putt needs to change his name to boringassgolfhitsfairwaysallday. Not sure what the 3putt part means because I don't think I saw one all day! (from him anyway! I had a few!)

I need to tee it up with Nomadic_duffer and LSMO again soon. (As well as the seven I think area golfers from yesterday). Talked with Nomadic all through dinner. LSMO, I didn't even know you made it back until just before you left!

Painted Hills, comped for all the KC guys next time we get together!

Had an absolute fantastic weekend playing with Mike and Dan on Saturday and Dave on Sunday, despite some less than stellar golf today. Saturday I hit the ball well, but couldn't putt all weekend. I still get gitty when I get to play with Dan. Not only is he an absolute tremendous golfer, but even better friend. Winchell can play some damn golf too, once he gets comfortable with the flat stick the sky is the limit for that kid. Mike I don't know how you did it dude. You're the man for sticking out all the golf with us despite not feeling great at all. And thank you for letting me crash at your place I greatly appreciate it!

Boulder Creek was amazing. I'd argue it's the best public golf course I've play and wasn't expensive at all. It would be such a wonderful place for a THP event IMO.

Here are some pictures.

5e7b3f376e1a926af79fce2d739361bc.jpg

03a4b52ecb5481b925330e92fde7219e.jpg

1caa2da08bee5ba2b17da265658f6d2e.jpg

9f21108a834c717be4844d6e52b0e846.jpg

Honestly if Boulder Creek made the greens faster and rough longer it could host a PGA Tour event. It certainly has the length with the tips being 7500!

That was 1 of about 4 good shots all weekend lol.

Thanks for the kind words man. The flat stick will come around eventually. Had a freaking blast with you guys today. Glad you guys called. Can't wait to tee it up again! Maybe find a scramble next time and win some

Had a round to forget other than I got to tee it up with OITW, Scarnici, and Mburnham. Had a blast, even if I didn't play so well. The Ranch is a beautiful course, reminds me of Tot Hill in NC. Thanks again guys.

Had a round to forget other than I got to tee it up with OITW, Scarnici, and Mburnham. Had a blast, even if I didn't play so well. The Ranch is a beautiful course, reminds me of Tot Hill in NC. Thanks again guys.

Absolutely awesome time playing you guys today, glad we got to meet and tee it up. Looking forward to the next time!

Today was a really fun day with you guys. I can't wait to do it again with you fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Friday I was able to get out for the first time with fellow THPers. I was fortunate enough to get an invite from amsmith61 and Toad. I was a bit nervous heading to the course, but as soon as I met them I was put at ease. They are terrific guys and though they are both better golfers than I am, they made me feel like I belonged and were very encouraging. I look forward to hopefully teeing it up with them again soon.

On Friday I was able to get out for the first time with fellow THPers. I was fortunate enough to get an invite from amsmith61 and Toad. I was a bit nervous heading to the course, but as soon as I met them I was put at ease. They are terrific guys and though they are both better golfers than I am, they made me feel like I belonged and were very encouraging. I look forward to hopefully teeing it up with them again soon.
Glad you were able to join us and I had a blast. If you were nervous, it was hard to tell. I can't wait to see what happens when you get that Bertha driver set up for you. Count on us teeing it up again very soon.

Got a fantastic round in this morning with Rancey (sparksjr) at another one of the Tellico Village golf courses named "Kahite" a links style course in east Tennessee. Its hard to call it the best public course I have ever played,but good gosh its very close. I didnt hit the ball very well but was able to keep it in front of me all day and shot a 92. However with the company I had the golf course we played I could have shot a 110 and not give a hoot. What a great way to spend a morning, great course and a fantastic THPer !

Last edited:
Played yesterday and today with Rickterp, he's a great guy! We definitely need to tee it up again.

Had a blast with Kevin and young buck today. Wish the back 9 played faster but overall a fun day

Had a blast with Kevin and young buck today. Wish the back 9 played faster but overall a fun day
Yeah it was a it slow on the back....understatement of the year. Always good to get out with you bro.

So stoked to be able to play with Paladin today. Was fun to talk about the Morgan Cup and play a fantastic track.

So stoked to be able to play with Paladin today. Was fun to talk about the Morgan Cup and play a fantastic track.
The lightning warnings did help clear the course for us.

Might have to find some more courses around Tucson to get to before shoulder season starts making the place expensive again.

Enjoyed playing with Wade and Boondoggle today. Thanks for a fun outing today in the 110 degree heat index!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played yesterday and today with Rickterp, he's a great guy! We definitely need to tee it up again.

I had a great time; It was a lot of fun. We'll get out again soon for sure.

5 straight days of golfing with THPers, from around the country (and Canada), coming-up. Going to be one helluva fun and competitive weekend!

Had a blast with T0AD today. He gave me some good insight on what to expect at #TheGauntlet

57d266e005292034a92f227597d8659d.jpg

663f34e9e7bb01332d8b76996b799768.jpg

Back