Height of tee (driver)

casuk79

Reaction score
Handicap
I find I am hitting my driver more up in the air rather that getting good distance I changed to a stiff shaft which is giving me more hit fairways (82.2%) and is straight compared to the regular, I also changed loft down to one but its just the same, tee height is 1.3/4', I can hit my 3 well of the tee even at a high tee height and goes the same distance

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have 1/2 the ball or a little more above the top of the driver. I use no less than 2 3/4" tees but prefer 3 1/4

I have 1/2 the ball or a little more above the top of the driver. I use no less than 2 3/4" tees but prefer 3 1/4

I would agree with this!!

I'll raise it another inch then, I actually don't hit the tee all that often

^^Same for me

Epoch 3 1/4 tees, put them in the ground all the way to the second ring & that works perfect for me.

Epoch tees and their lines make it easy to find the right height

Yup. I was teeing too low until the pro I recently took lessons from gave me the 1/2-the-ball-over-the-driver advice. Big improvement.

I will try that I have big tees so I'll give it a bash tomorrow and order marked tees tonight

I tee mine low. Half or even less than that above the driver.

I like to tee it low. A castle tee is the perfect height for me and the tee never breaks!

I put my tee into the ground so it is even with the ball, gives me consistent tee height every time.

another vote for 1/2 the ball above the driver head.

A good Judge is those Yellow Brush tees. Whether u like them or not the Height for a Big Driver is Perfect . If you're hitting the driver to high maybe your face is open. Our 2 local pros said Loft has not one thing to do with Ht. It's more about face Control . Higher the Loft the harder it is to work the ball, but easier to hit:

Back