How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

YAY!!! keeping my streak going! i'm on 3 rounds now!! :D

Only three rounds consecutively. But I had 9 birdies in 54 holes that counts for something...right?

Horrible afternoon round. Just couldn't make contact with the ball at all. Streak is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to 6 in a row now, two of the rounds I was able to score 2 birds

I'm personally just looking to reduce my bogies instead of trying hard for birdies. Much respect to those who can keep their streak of birdies going!

Had 2 more today

Three rounds in KC and one since I've been back. That's four.

4 rounds in a row for me after 1 birdie on today's round.

I'm back on the wagon. Played the back tonight and birdied the 16th hole after hitting my 55 degree Hopkins wedge to 3 feet--and thank god, because I STILL​ can't putt....

At two rounds now. Two birdies in the last round, a 540-yard par 5 and a 160 yard par-3.

Last Saturday's round I had 4 or 5 great looks at a birdie only to make pars . I havent had a birdie in a bunch of rounds , That will change this saturday , Time to start making some birdies .

No birdies again today :(

Three birdies and a whole lot of other chances today as well.

Streak is up to 2.

I had 4 good looks at birdie today but couldn't close the deal.

Kicked the ball around a lot today, but 9 iron from 149 to six feet on a par 3 and rolled in the birdie putt to extend my streak to 3 rounds.

BIG test coming tomorrow…

New streak started today. Had two birds and could've had 5.

Birdied the par 3, 17th hole today. Hit a 9 iron to 4 feet, a bright spot in a poor golfing day. Streak is now 5 rounds in a row with a birdie.

Started my streak today with birdie on the 15 th hole par 3 175ish to about 6 feet. First birdie in many rounds and it was nice to see the ball go in finally.

Birdie on the par 3 14th, 8 iron uphill from 131 that I stuck to a foot for a kick in. Round was a bit ugly, but that was a silver lining. Streak is at 5 rounds now - solid!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Streak is up to 4 rounds. Definitely giving myself looks, need to start converting more.

7 rounds in a row with at least 1. 2 rounds with two birdies

I'm up to 5 rounds in a row, courtesy of the best 3-hybrid I've ever hit.

13 rounds as of today.

Back