I have the v2 and although the watch looks huge you don't notice it. The GPS distances are very accurate and the stats you get are really useful. Some good additions to the v2 in that it reminds you to collect pin data and you can also add penalty shots during your round rather than editing it later.

This watch looks huge. How does it feel when worn?

I have the V2 and I love it. The watch is not too big and easy to play with it on your wrist. The GPS is very accurate and the tracking also works great and helps yu understand your distances. I highly suggest getting one.

Used my V2 for the first time last weekend. It is quite big in terms of the depth of the face, but not too big to be a nuisance.

I still think the watch strap could have been better, it is an improvement on V1, but had they brought in a strap similar to the Garmin watches, then I'd basically have nothing negative to say.

You can use the watch either in GPS only, tracking only or GPS + tracking. Used the GPS+ mode and was highly impressed with it.

The ease of use and the fact you don't need to do anything on the course, other than the pin collect is brilliant.

I highly recommend V2.
754755a5c1969070e22ca601bae8c1be.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ShotScope has a $25 off deal right now on their Facebook. And they let me know the 28 day return time doesn't start until your first use....which is nice for those in the areas dealing with winter for the next 3-4 months.

Quick bump on this. Does the lack of presence Stateside seem to be a deterrent? Looks like a brilliantly thought up unit.

Shot Scope V2

So I used my last night for the first time, I came away very impressed. It was very accurate with distances while on the course and afterwards when I Sync'ed it after my round.
Now, the bad. I went to take the unit off and the strap came off from the main body at the pin that holds them together. I was not happy as I had the same issue with V1

I took a photo and being a nice guy, I sent it to Shot Scope in an email and not on social media.
Turns out they had several get out that the pin was the wrong size and caused this issue.
They sent me a return form and asked me to send it in so they could replace it. No questions asked.
Then I got an email from a Jamie that said: "Send me your address, we'll get a replacement right out to you and send me a photo of your return shipping receipt so I can reimburse you for it"
2 hours later, I got an e-mail, the new unit has been shipped.

BTW: These units are shipping out of Illinois, so they are in the states. I think their customer service is in Scotland.

Here is a screen shot from one of my holes yesterday: I drove it in to a sand trap, so that is why the “Bucket” symbol:

d73d7406b7a6f647e8c7f91a79644ca4.jpg

Sounds like good customer service.

Doesnt look like the screenshot upload worked

Performance Screen:

8002e2347c473bd5b47e2092877ce116.jpg

I have skinny wrists. Think teenage girl wrists. Damn this thing might look big on it. Anyone got a photo next to a golfball or something? :D

I have the v2 and had cobra connect using the arccos sensors. I ended up regripping my clubs so I could go back to shotscope as this never missed any shots,whereas the cobra system was missing nearly a shot every hole an wound not pick up chip shots. Also the great thing about shotscope is the pin collect where you mark the position of the pin when over the flag telling it how many puts you made. This gives more accurate putting stats and showed my I leave 90% of my puts shot.

I have skinny wrists. Think teenage girl wrists. Damn this thing might look big on it. Anyone got a photo next to a golfball or something? :D

Next to my Apple Watch
d26be108421983873286aa70efa5a477.jpg

It looks more like an ankle monitor...

This might look huge on my skinny wrists too. Guess we’ll find out in a few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks more like an ankle monitor...

This might look huge on my skinny wrists too. Guess we’ll find out in a few days!

I have effeminate wrists myself (albeit with a thick layer of fur). Will see how it goes but don’t expect issues.

Took advantage of the coupon code yesterday pm and it already shows as shipped.

Looks Like a couple of people have picked this unit up in the last couple of days
While I'm not an "Expert" I used ShotScope all of last year so I'm familiar with the product.
I can help anyone if you have any questions.

For those that have CW putters, make sure you seen the FAQ on how to get the putter tag to work.
I Duct Taped mine on and it worked fine.

Looks Like a couple of people have picked this unit up in the last couple of days
While I'm not an "Expert" I used ShotScope all of last year so I'm familiar with the product.
I can help anyone if you have any questions.

For those that have CW putters, make sure you seen the FAQ on how to get the putter tag to work.
I Duct Taped mine on and it worked fine.

Is the App new? I just downloaded the iPhone version and it didn’t have enough reviews yet to show a star rating.

Do you use the mobile or desktop version?

I'm guessing it doesn't have many reviews because it came out this winter and many folks haven't been able to use it quite yet due to the weather....

Is the App new? I just downloaded the iPhone version and it didn’t have enough reviews yet to show a star rating.

The app is relatively new - less than 3 months.

I use both Mobile and Desktop
You have to use the Desktop to set up your bag:

Attachments

• ShotScope tags.JPG
    ShotScope tags.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 0
Ah okay that makes sense. There wasn’t much to setup in the App prior to the unit arriving so now I have to patiently wait..

I can’t wait to try it out. The App I’ve been using recently to track shots is a pain, so I don’t get many tracked shots per round. This looks almost effortless.

I’m thinking this will be a fathers day gift so may not use it for a while.

I downloaded the app yesterday and started to add courses. About half had a little icon and said “mapping in progress.” Just checked and that icon is gone. 24 hr course mapping is pretty impressive.

Has anyone come across a course that wasn't in the system yet? Lots of little 9 hole courses here in KS. How is the battery life?

Has anyone come across a course that wasn't in the system yet? Lots of little 9 hole courses here in KS. How is the battery life?
They say around 7 hours, get 1 round easily. It's quite slow to charge up though. They say they are working on an update to improve this. They say they will add any course if you let the know.

This is intriguing- I have arccos 360 but some batteries are dead due to practice time. These seem great, albeit new. Might pull the trigger tonight to try them.

I posted this last week -

I downloaded the app yesterday and started to add courses. About half had a little icon and said “mapping in progress.” Just checked and that icon is gone. 24 hr course mapping is pretty impressive.

I also added another course on Friday and it still shows as mapping in progress. Maybe it has something to do with me adding a bunch of courses and not having registered my unit yet (since it hasn't arrived). Once I have the unit and am using it can update.

Back