I posted this last week -

I also added another course on Friday and it still shows as mapping in progress. Maybe it has something to do with me adding a bunch of courses and not having registered my unit yet (since it hasn't arrived). Once I have the unit and am using it can update.

Thanks, really wanting to try this. I like the looks of it, and the stats, think it would be useful and better than just my golf buddy gps.

It looks more like an ankle monitor...

This might look huge on my skinny wrists too. Guess we’ll find out in a few days!

Have you got yours?
Would be nice to see how it looks on your "skinny wrist", since I also have skinny wrists:). And interesting to know how it feels.
I have tried the Apple watch and it feels big - according to picture this will feel huge...

I wish there was a way to track the shipment. Shipped a better part of a week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about trying this, just realised the price is in british pounds on their website, holy exchange rate batman

Here it is on my skinny wrist, I love V2, it is quite bulky and the strap could be better made but the depth of stats available outweighs any negatives I may have.

a084700bf42e29c1799cf3f29a8ceb92.jpg

Can you have the watch attached to your belt instead of the wrist or doesn't the automated recognition of the club/shot work then?

Can you have the watch attached to your belt instead of the wrist or doesn't the automated recognition of the club/shot work then?
I remember reading that for the shot detection to work, the tag and watch need to be a specific distance apart.

10cm apart watch from tag,mapped my home course in 2days,nice

Having had the first one, I'll say the V2 is quite the upgrade.
And once you make it part of your golfing preparation, you'll be happy with the stats your acquiring.
Just watch for a loose pin in the band like I had.

BTW: I got my replacement unit in 3 days and it's a complete unit with tags, so now I have extra tags to create a second set.

Just have to remember to change the clubs out in "My Bag" on the website.

Have you got yours?
Would be nice to see how it looks on your "skinny wrist", since I also have skinny wrists:). And interesting to know how it feels.
I have tried the Apple watch and it feels big - according to picture this will feel huge...

I got another shipping notification on Monday with a tracking number. Seems like the first shipping notification was more of an “order processing”. USPS has it arriving tomorrow.

10cm apart watch from tag,mapped my home course in 2days,nice

You are so right. I made a double check to Shot Scope and they replied within the hour:
"Unfortunately to get the performance tracking you have to wear the watch on your wrist as it needs to be within a 10cm radius of the tags during a shot. You can wear the watch on your belt if it is purely GPS distances you are after."

I went to load in the course @mikedean411 said we were playing on Sunday for the Ohio get together, Valley of the Eagles and it was not mapped.
So I sent the course specs to Shot Scope and 24 hours later it showed up. Impressive.

Last edited:
I went to load in the course @mikedean411 said we were playing on Sunday for the Ohio get together and it was not mapped.
So I sent the course specs to Shot Scope and 24 hours later it showed up. Impressive.

sounds like their customer service is top notch based on everyones feedback so far

I went to load in the course @mikedean411 said we were playing on Sunday for the Ohio get together, Valley of the Eagles and it was not mapped.

When you say course specs, are you saying GPS coordinates?

That's a BIG watch.

Shot Scope V2

Mine arrived today! The watch is larger than my day to day watch, but it’s actually pretty comfortable and I didn’t have any issue wearing it while doing some practice swings. I have a small wrist, but it doesn’t bulge out on the sides or anything

4ff0dfe7d5ab0ef115425ae54580365d.jpg

497b9011b0725ff545b666da54b48fbd.jpg

Mine arrived today! The watch is larger than my day to day watch, but it’s actually pretty comfortable and I didn’t have any issue wearing it while doing some practice swings. I have a small wrist, but it doesn’t bulge out on the sides or anything

4ff0dfe7d5ab0ef115425ae54580365d.jpg

497b9011b0725ff545b666da54b48fbd.jpg

thanks for the pictures, it doesn't look that bad. one thing I am worried about is that the case of the watch seems to dictate the shape of the bracelet, do you think it could be an issue for someone with a bigger wrist than average?

thanks for the pictures, it doesn't look that bad. one thing I am worried about is that the case of the watch seems to dictate the shape of the bracelet, do you think it could be an issue for someone with a bigger wrist than average?

Potentially. The strap is fairly rigid where it meets the watch case. I’ll have a friend with a large wrist try it on.

Is there a way to see if the device has the golfcourses in their database i play on, before i buy it? (Located in The Netherlands)

Is there a way to see if the device has the golfcourses in their database i play on, before i buy it? (Located in The Netherlands)
Yes, they have a course finder on their website.

I realized I could just put it on my forearm, which I did without any issue. It also fit on my ankle. Not that you can use it there, but size wise I would think it would fit most people fit enough to golf.

The lack of a proper hinge is a definite drawback, and does reduce comfort. The strap is rubber and feels cheap. Why not use a standard leather+pin watch connection? It even looks uncomfortable in the box.

Back