2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

That was pretty bad decision making there. No way to get that close DJ

This major has been much more enjoyable than the U.S. Open. Take note USGA, excitement is bigger when people are making runs not hanging on for dear life.
The greens sucked, but I thought the US open was as exciting as it gets.

Not like that. Wow!
Just brutal. When people are throwing up mid 60s at will (including numerous amateurs) DJ goes out and does this. He could heat up on the back though.

Didn't see DJ coming out like this.

Watching on the Watch ESPN app on a streaming stick and there doesn't seem to be actual ESPN coverage. Am I crazy or do they have the international announcers on ESPN? These guys are a snooze fest.

Just brutal. When people are throwing up mid 60s at will (including numerous amateurs) DJ goes out and does this. He could heat up on the back though.

Rory in the 3rd round last year started slow and a bunch of people caught up to him, then he caught fire on the back nine. I wonder if DJ turns it around on the back nine in a similar fashion.

DJ only guy out thats over par? Wtf is going on

The greens sucked, but I thought the US open was as exciting as it gets.

The last hour and a half, sure. What was exciting about Thursday and Friday?

Man I wish I could skip out on work tomorrow

What a damn shot by Dunne, wowza.

Watching on the Watch ESPN app on a streaming stick and there doesn't seem to be actual ESPN coverage. Am I crazy or do they have the international announcers on ESPN? These guys are a snooze fest.

There are alternate feeds on the WatchESPN app that are different from the standard ESPN broadcast, maybe you're watching the international feed?

Rory in the 3rd round last year started slow and a bunch of people caught up to him, then he caught fire on the back nine. I wonder if DJ turns it around on the back nine in a similar fashion.
He very well could. Favorable holes coming up but the flat stick is just ice cold, which doesn't bode well.

Bowditch???

Mcfly??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last hour and a half, sure. What was exciting about Thursday and Friday?
Phenomenal golf by phenomenal golfers?

Wow talk about missing a gimmee

And man oh man I wish I could bail on work tomorrow

Agree to disagree.
What I find interesting was all we heard was how unfair the greens were and it didn't benefit good putters. But here we are with a very similar leader board

How the hell did that hang on the edge?

This leaderboard tho

Day to 10 under

DJ and Sundays....

Back