New Wedge... Wanted to share!!

RedRum

Reaction score
Handicap
33f5944.jpg

2rqmz3k.jpg

Man... This thing looks so pretty, Im not sure if I can hit it!! Might shed a tear on the first swing. haha

Nice wedge Rum. Can't wait to hear how she works!

sweet looking stick!

great wedge. Congrats!

Nice stick RedRum!

That is a pretty looking stick RR. Is that like a tour chrome or like a gunmetal gray color?

I was thinking the Liquid Copper finish at first glance, but not sure now that I look at them. Whichever finish it is, it looks great!

I think you may be right. I have a set of those and they are amazing to look at.

pur-ty wedge Red!

that looks ace ;D

Looks great!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thanks for the nice words.

It is the Copper finish. Couldnt quite do it justice inside, will try to take some outside pics, and try to show the beauty of the club. Like I said, I am reluctant to even hit it. haha.

Oh, and JB, how is the bounce on the sole. I understand it is a varaiable bounce wedge, but have never played one before. What can I expect?

Oh, and JB, how is the bounce on the sole. I understand it is a varaiable bounce wedge, but have never played one before. What can I expect?

I really enjoyed them. You can read about it in the review.

Variable bounce is a good choice because you can play the club with an open face and still be able to slide it under the ball, or play it from a square setup to take full advantage of the bounce.

Nice looking club! :thumb:

Good luck with it!

-JP

Back