• Pretty much all one brand, but stray for shoes or an occasional item

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know in the poll above, how brand loyal you are with your apparel.

Apparel - Brand Loyalty

Not seeng the poll

****nevermind, refresh helped*****

I voted pretty much one brand & ill stray for shoes or an off item/accessory.

• Admin
Middle choice for me.

I voted for the middle one, but I wish there was an option that said I prefer a few different brands as opposed to just one. I'm not loyal to just one brand, but am loyal to 3 or 4.

Whatever Walmart has on the sale rack :act-up:

Could care less what the brand is ... but I am picky on colors and the material its made of.

I went middle choice. Anytime I can find Nautica 100% cotton golf shirts at a reasonable price, I am buying them.

I've made a big push to go all Under Armour for my apparel, especially shorts. Great fit and love how it repels water.

I am a brand homer but will stray on occasion.

I have a few. I feel like UA, FJ and Nike have the highest quality, most comfortable clothes, and Puma and Ecco have the most comfortable shoes.

As long as it looks good and is comfortable then I will wear it.

I've made a big push to go all Under Armour for my apparel, especially shorts. Great fit and love how it repels water.
I love the shorts. Just bought my 3rd pair. Wish they had another belt loop, but they are very comfy.

As long as it looks good and is comfortable then I will wear it.
Yep same. There's a few brands I have more of but im pretty open to everything and will always check new stuff

I prefer under armor shirts as long as they don't go changing the material but I'm open to anything that wicks sweat away. Nike shorts are my favorite.

Only on clubs. I'll wear any brand of clothes and shoes.

All style for me.

Just so happens there are about 3 brands right now killing what style I prefer at the mo.

I have a few favorites, but, voted for #2. I'm similar to arydolphin in that regard.

Mostly puma but I have some nike and UA in the closest and expanding to linksoul and matte grey.

I'm not loyal to 1 but I stick with the same 2 or 3 brands.

Been hitting up the outlets lately with all sorts of stuff that is comfy. Izod, Under Armour, Nike and got a cheap pair of Adidas shoes too. I'm all mixed up lol

I really like the fit and feel of Ashworth specifically, but I will add in anything that looks and fits well.

I used to be one logo, but I've changed. If I like the styles I'll get it no matter the brand. I really enjoy puma, nike, alial fital, and not dabbling into UA.

Only on Birkenstock Sandals. I will NEVER live without my Birkenstocks.

Note: I do wear Teva sandals for when I might get wet. Birks dont do water.

So I guess Birkenstock and Teva for footwear.

Can't say I'm brand loyal for apparel per say. I've got (in descending order): Nike, Callaway, Puma, Under Armour, Adidas, Oakley and other smaller brands. If it looks good, I'm all over it.

Back