Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

How freaking cool is that

:banana:

All I can think about right now is crushing drivers on the range.

DB with the post of the day! So excited!

Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pulled into my hotel, saw this - very pumped!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be watching for the UPS/FedEx every day till it arrives.

Hit a bucket today and was dreaming of PX goodness. So close I can taste it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So excited for this to happen, just to see everyone's creations.

Officially one month to go!

I'm so pumped for this event! Thinking we may be seeing our baseline shafts soon.

I'm so pumped for this event! Thinking we may be seeing our baseline shafts soon.

It's gotta be any day now if they were making them last week.

I am so pumped

lemme at em!!

I would bet we start seeing them show up in next few days. Ski: What length does the shaft you sent me play? I was hoping to get the test shaft cut to the same length. If you dont know its cool I will just have the guy figure it out. I was thinking 45''?

I would bet we start seeing them show up in next few days. Ski: What length does the shaft you sent me play? I was hoping to get the test shaft cut to the same length. If you dont know its cool I will just have the guy figure it out. I was thinking 45''?

Hey man, it's stock length for the 913D2, so it should play to 45". But it never hurts to check with the clubmaker though!

Speaking of which, that shaft still working out good for you?

Hey man, it's stock length for the 913D2, so it should play to 45". But it never hurts to check with the clubmaker though!

Speaking of which, that shaft still working out good for you?

It has been perfect. I have been able to get 2 rounds with it and 3 practice sessions.

It has been perfect. I have been able to get 2 rounds with it and 3 practice sessions.

Good deal man!

I am just obliterating my Vapor Pro right now. The possibility of it getting even better with a HandCrafted one-off is unbelievable to me right now...but I know it's going to be, and that makes me so excited it's silly.

Good deal man!

I am just obliterating my Vapor Pro right now. The possibility of it getting even better with a HandCrafted one-off is unbelievable to me right now...but I know it's going to be, and that makes me so excited it's silly.

I feel like I am getting a much better flight with the 915 over my old R11s. Much more penetrating.

Good deal man!

I'm still mediocre at best with my new driver. I'm way better than I was, but still not the best driver in the world. It goes forever when I connect, but I still revert back to my hooks from time to time. My misses are way better now though.

I'm still mediocre at best with my new driver. I'm way better than I was, but still not the best driver in the world. It goes forever when I connect, but I still revert back to my hooks from time to time. My misses are way better now though.

I had been doing a great job with the driver up until my last round. Was hitting it straight with the occasional slight pull but nothing too bad. Played on Friday and was missing HUGE right. I was missing by 40+ yards right. It was bad. Gotta get that straightened out.

I feel you on the hooks - when I miss big with driver it's pretty much always a hook. But I've learned more and more lately that I can pretty much do that with any driver (or any club for that matter) if I get too handsy and don't aggressively turn with my lower body. I think the thing that magnifies it is when my confidence drops - and knowing that I fitted into this combo and the results are good gives me the confidence to make that free swing. I imagine confidence will be even higher after I have a shaft built exactly to my specs!

I had been doing a great job with the driver up until my last round. Was hitting it straight with the occasional slight pull but nothing too bad. Played on Friday and was missing HUGE right. I was missing by 40+ yards right. It was bad. Gotta get that straightened out.

I used to really struggle with that miss too. Now I'm a devoted hooker! (whoa that came out wrong :bulgy-eyes:)

Came in today. My clubs are ready to make the flight to San Diego!
4f09050632a17ee3e00f7f09924ada8f.jpg

Damn Stan saw you said it came in and I thought you meant the shaft lol. Didnt see the pic from the Tapatalk highlight in my phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back