Cleveland #Launchit! Teaser

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
Excited to see what Cleveland has coming for us. Irons & woods??? Putting the club # & loft on the soles of the irons is a unique touch.

Hogan does it and it's weird, but Cleveland...

It's also not the first time Cleveland did this with irons. CG Black had both club and loft on them before the Hogan's came with only loft.

Hmmm.
Cleveland has had lofts on irons in the past. In fact check the Cg16 which were one of heir last full releases.

They did not however leave the club number off and then add it for one final release.

Will be inteseted in the woods offerings. Have always been a big fan.

Me too. The next thing I'd like to add to my bag is a real 3 wood. My 16.5* Aeroburner performs more like a 4-5 wood because I shortened the shaft down a little over an inch.

The old Launchers were some of the best fairway woods. I can only imagine how they've improved this version.

It's also not the first time Cleveland did this with irons. CG Black had both club and loft on them before the Hogan's came with only loft.

Until they put the gross laser etching on the hosel.

As for the lofts on these, I don't mind it, but I also don't really care what the loft of my clubs are once they're in my bag and I've figured my gapping out. If they put out a line that's similar to the CG16 or the MT, I would be very excited. Cleveland made some really great iron lines in recent years and I am looking forward to this one.

I want another Launcher line.

If you like the Srixon Z series irons (like myself), then I'm sure these irons will not disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too always loved their metalwoods!

Very interesting...I'm definitely intrigued by these, I'm also happy to see a full Cleveland lineup in the market!

Last edited:
If you like the Srixon Z series irons (like myself), then I'm sure these irons will not disappoint!

based on the hashtag, i'm thinking these are going to occupy a very different space than the z series. will be interested to learn more.

based on the hashtag, i'm thinking these are going to occupy a very different space than the z series. will be interested to learn more.

Oh yea no doubt.

Just making the point that the same tech guys who designed all the Srixon irons have designed these.

I am very excited to see what Cleveland has in store come September. My bad could use a few updates!

Back