CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015 (spoilers)

I am all in on Morris... wouldn't be upset to see Agudelo but Morris has been awesome every time I have seen him.

Wow.. didn't expect that. It's obvious he's not 100% though. Alan Gordon, Juan Agudelo, and Jordan Morris are on the 35 man roster as potential replacements at forward.

I was going to half jokingly say Jurgen is going to replace Altidore with Gordon... :banghead:
I kinda figured Beasley would be called in after the group stages.

CJ5DJRbUAAAiGMV.png:large

CONCACAF Gold Cup 2015 (spoilers)

Good .

Altidore has been struggling to finish as o late an his first touch is absolutely terrible .

I applaud Juergen for this decision I'm sure it wasn't easy.

Edit: for clarification I've only started watching the usmnt a lot again in the past year and these are my observations .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am all in on Morris... wouldn't be upset to see Agudelo but Morris has been awesome every time I have seen him.

Read somewhere today that Morris just had surgery for a stress fracture. Can't wait to see more of that kid soon though.

500 minutes without a goal

Oh Canada .....

Yep Canada is cursed.

This is payback for bieber you sons of ******* .

Hmmm I dunno about that.

Same

Canada is snake bit

Trinidad and Tobago has scored 3 goals in under 10 minutes to take the lead against Mexico 3-2. If this holds, both teams will advance to the group stage but Trinidad and Tobago would win their group, not Mexico.

Holy crap....Mexico gets the equalizer in the 86th minute, then takes the lead a couple of minutes later on an own goal by Trinidad. Then, Trinidad comes down in injury time and gets their equalizer on a corner kick. Final is a 4-4 draw, tremendously entertaining game.

This game was fun to watch... Sucks the idiot Mexico fans had to start throwing crap on the field, but happy T&T got the equalizer

Scumbag Mexican fans.

Like Alexi said, that goal was karma.

Solid start for #USMNT

Keep it up. Pour it on.

No foul keep at it

I am watching this Haiti vs Jamaica match on Univision in Español bc I can't find it any where else

Anyone else watching Haiti and Jamaica?

Back