jcurtis2010

Reaction score
Handicap
http://yournextdriver.com popped up as an ad on Facebook and thought it was interesting. They let you rent drivers for a period of time and you can then return or buy it. Anyone ever hear of them? Based on their website and Facebook page they haven't been around for very long. New stuff like this makes me a little uneasy but thought i'd pass it along for others thoughts. Seems like an interesting concept.

Interesting but kinda pricey and not a great selection.

Interesting but kinda pricey and not a great selection.

Yea I noticed the selection too. Overall it's an interesting concept. I wonder how they'll do as time goes on.

Yea I noticed the selection too. Overall it's an interesting concept. I wonder how they'll do as time goes on.
I agree, the concept is nice but they need to get the latest equipment I think.

Thp events and get togethers! There's bound to be lots of options to try. If an official event, you'll even have access to a flightscope. Can't beat that

A local pro shop used to have a deal where you could rent a driver for $20/week and the rental fees when you buy one comes off the price.

It was awesome.

$40 for an X-RAY driver. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A local pro shop used to have a deal where you could rent a driver for $20/week and the rental fees when you buy one comes off the price.

It was awesome.
That is dangerous.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back