Lamkin I-Line Grips - Lamkin & Iomic Come Together

Ive been eyeing them and almost grabbed one the other day when i ordered. I figured if the ilines are badass the putter grip cant be awful right?

I think they are wonderful.

Actually my reasoning around so many putter grips were because I only bought them during that acquisition... So I had to buy enough grips to make the 11 dollars in shipping a bit easier to swallow. Buying 10 grips did exactly that.

I think they are wonderful.

Actually my reasoning around so many putter grips were because I only bought them during that acquisition... So I had to buy enough grips to make the 11 dollars in shipping a bit easier to swallow. Buying 10 grips did exactly that.
Right on i just dealt with that dilemma the other day. 37 bucks or 50 to get free shipping haha. Maybe i should of just grabbed a few. They are normal sized right? Wish they had something just a weeee bit larger

Coming from a guy who has played pink grips I still love in all black look. I may have to stock up on these before that deal is over. Tough choice for me though as I am a PURE grip fan. Anybody purchase these in midsize or oversize?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on i just dealt with that dilemma the other day. 37 bucks or 50 to get free shipping haha. Maybe i should of just grabbed a few. They are normal sized right? Wish they had something just a weeee bit larger

The uTX is a bit bigger and is pretty awesome. You can also put extra wraps under these and they expand similar to how the i-Line would.

I prefer the smaller grip, personally. I typically do one or two extra wraps.

The uTX is a bit bigger and is pretty awesome. You can also put extra wraps under these and they expand similar to how the i-Line would.

I prefer the smaller grip, personally. I typically do one or two extra wraps.
Gotcha. Ive been tinkering with smaller grips or the iomic mid then tried just about everything bigger superstroke offered and am currently liking the flatso 1.0. For s few bucks tho hell it would be worth it to just get one and give it a go. Ilines and i get along VERY well!

Anyone know why when I add the 13grips to checkout on the Lamkin website it shows double the price??!? ($58.99)

Anyone know why when I add the 13grips to checkout on the Lamkin website it shows double the price??!? ($58.99)

What color are you choosing? The deal is only for 3 colors. Green, black and orange I believe

Black oversize

What color are you choosing? The deal is only for 3 colors. Green, black and orange I believe

Got to do black midsize for the deal and then build them up.

just got my set of Orange ones from Lamkin, and boy am I impressed. First time I purchased direct from Lamkin, and besides making some great products (I-Lines are my favorite now, but UTX are really nice as well) but the packaging and class in this box is first cabin. A thank you card, some Lamkin Tees, a Gripe and a poker chip.

Thank you Lamkin, I was sold on your product before, but now I am an even bigger fan.

Went midsize and added 2 wraps of tape and a 3rd under the right hand. Me likes.

Played tonight with them for the first time. I was WAY afraid that I built them up too much. Bought midsize and went 3 wraps of tape and a 4th under the right hand for less taper.
They sure did feel good.

I just put these on my driver, 3W, and 712U 2 iron, and I am impressed. Might regrip my whole set with these once I wear out the stock grips on everything else.

I picked these up on the 13 set deal, looking forward to adding these. As my current grips are too large for me. I went for the standard size and will add 1 or 2 wraps to these.

Wife got me one of the sets on sale, lime green to match my bag. I'm a lucky guy

I've been playing with these for a season and a half now. Well over 150 rounds. Very little wear. And I find they clean up great with a little soap suds. Just as tacky as when I bought them.

I've been playing with these for a season and a half now. Well over 150 rounds. Very little wear. And I find they clean up great with a little soap suds. Just as tacky as when I bought them.
Yeah they're awesome! I don't have as many rounds as you but a quick wipe with a gripe reminds me how sticky these things are haha. My favorite grip right now

I wiped down my putter grip today.... It's been on my M7 for probably around a year now...

Once dry, TACK. Seriously. Tack. It's amazing.

I think I'll put the Lamkin I-Line putter grip on my Infinite.

Don't know if I can ever go with another company other than Lamkin after my experience with them. Just bought 13 I-Line Midsize grips from them for twenty-something bucks. <$30 and this is what they send me?!?!
07b3764aa4ae13dbe2035d00ccb60b53.jpg

007dd754d26d83ba01822202e6a9a64d.jpg

4dca8a7ca70695efff3891889f0811ea.jpg

Now that's service! Awesome experience with Lamkin!!!

Don't know if I can ever go with another company other than Lamkin after my experience with them. Just bought 13 I-Line Midsize grips from them for twenty-something bucks. <$30 and this is what they send me?!?!
07b3764aa4ae13dbe2035d00ccb60b53.jpg

007dd754d26d83ba01822202e6a9a64d.jpg

4dca8a7ca70695efff3891889f0811ea.jpg

Now that's service! Awesome experience with Lamkin!!!

Got the same amazing customer service. I'm with you...Lamkin grips from now on.

May I add how easy they were to install? I found it so much easier to align than my previous set of Golf Pride NDMC.

How are these holding up in heat and humidity for those who are playing them??

How are these holding up in heat and humidity for those who are playing them??

They seem to get pretty slick when wet, but as long as you have a towel, they get super tacky again with a quick wipe.

They seem to get pretty slick when wet, but as long as you have a towel, they get super tacky again with a quick wipe.
They've been discontinued I found out right after I posted this so that has me going a different route

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That last comment is a bummer. I bought them pretty inexpensively(Should have been a tip off)
and the performance has been great in all conditions. I will find another grip in their line when that day comes. Their service and the little extra have earned my loyalty.

Back