Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Yeah but we aren't making gravy.....or are we hahaha

I have a snappy response but the last thing I want to see is GG standing in the doorway with the ban hammer.

I would say I feel special but you guys just want to hang with Kevin. Haha

Of course...Kev is the man. Plus he usually has some good sidekicks that tag along :D

I always enjoy hanging out with Kevin and Eric when I get the chance. But it's not everyday I'd get the chance to hang with a #Legacy groundbreaker Captain.

When you guys get there, say hi to the bar crew at TB and tip them well!

They're so awesome.
The entire staff is awesome! Those that haven't been there are in for a real treat. Southern hospitality surrounded by two great venues!

Oh man would I love to be you guys right now. That drive into Caledonia? Cherish it.

Psssht. You guys are procrastinating the packing. Im packed. Bags are checked....and i board my plane in 75 minutes!

~Rock

Oh man would I love to be you guys right now. That drive into Caledonia? Cherish it.
content_about_partners.jpg
departure-610x225.jpg

I can't wait to follow the live update thread. Such an amazing event.

Bumping this post so people can follow the participants for social media updates as well as here:

I updated the first post but wanted to post it here as well. With the event coming up, wanted to make sure people who want to follow along can do so. Here are the rosters along with their sponsors and their twitter handles. Live updates on Wednesday Thursday and Friday (especially) will be coming from these guys via THP and social media.

#TeamTradition - Captain - DevRickus - @DevRickus_THP
Martsy - :bridgestone: - @martsy421
Orange Hog - :bridgestone: - @cacesmith_THP
Fairband - :bridgestone: - @edavidson13
Golf4Life - :bridgestone: - @g0lf4life
T2GRN18 - :wilsonstaff: - @T2GRN18
Erky - :wilsonstaff: - @ErkyDoodle
jhoefer99 - :wilsonstaff: - @jhoefer99
Dave Alvarado - :wilsonstaff: - @davealvarado78

#TeamHeritage - Captain - Mikedean441 - @MikeDeanTHP
Greggdrews - :bridgestone: - @greggdrews
LightningBolt44 - :bridgestone: - @r_bolt24
Lynchburg14 - :bridgestone: - @Lynchburg14
Cjgolf25 - :bridgestone: - @cjalmeida86
Shakey - :wilsonstaff: - @ShakeyGolfer
ArmyGolf - :wilsonstaff: - @CMPolysou
McRock - :wilsonstaff: - @AttorneyRock
Rambler - :wilsonstaff: - @RamblinHusker

I know you guys are bursting at the seams. Almost there. Soak in and enjoy the most fun golfing weekend of your lives.

If anyone doesn't have the Periscope app I highly suggest you go download it. Jed and myself will have that going during the week. If you have Twitter it seamlessly connects to that account. Give us a follow on there and you'll get notifications when we are streaming live.

Jed and I will be Periscoping parts of our journey as well. If we do what we have talked about, we will give everyone a heads up.

Anyone else thinking about this? Nah, didnt think so...:alien:

Tomorrow will be my longest day ever at work. The excitement and anticipation is unreal. I cannot wait to get up at 4am Wed for my flight out there and start what will be an EPIC 5 days!

I was thinking about the Open, but that's done now so back to this.

Work is a diiiiiistant 3rd.

Was just thinking about that today as I was putting about 100 lbs of trash by the curb. So excited for the people who are about to experience something truly amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go get em TeamDev!

Well, last minute shopping is done. A little bit of unproductive work tomorrow and I start the drive down. Cannot wait to get this started. Doesn't feel like six months have passed, but I'd guess I've put in over a years worth of practice in that time. Gonna find out how my game holds up under some serious pressure soon enough. But more importantly, looking forward to an event that will rank up there as one of those lifetime things. Making new friends and cementing other friendships, getting to unwrap brand new awesome gear, playing two of the nicest courses you can get on..... I mean, how can you not be pumped?

So excited for all of you experiencing awesomeness this weekend. Truly special people at a truly special place, and I can't wait to follow along at home and hopefully relive some memories of my own from last year. I have no idea which team will come out ahead because both teams are stacked with rock stars, but you can all be sure that you're already winners for giving it everything you've got during the journey. The hard part is over, now just play your games and have fun; it will be over before you know it.

Tomorrow will be my longest day ever at work. The excitement and anticipation is unreal. I cannot wait to get up at 4am Wed for my flight out there and start what will be an EPIC 5 days!
Buddy looking forward to seeing you Wednesday.

So ready for this. Went out & got a new phone so I could take more/better pics of the week to come.
Also downloaded tapatalk for the 1st time to try to make posting pics easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back