FS: i25 4-GW CFS X Green dot, Fly-Z+ White driver w/ Fujikura pro 63x, more...

Tito Santana

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm not really looking to split up heads and shafts, unless someone comes with a great offer. Not really looking for trades.

i25 4-UW with CFS X. Standard length, Green dot. 4-7 play 2* strong, 8-PW are 1* strong, UW is standard. All work done at Ping factory. These are in good condition. 8/10. No big dings or gashes. I included pics of the face of the 7 and 9 iron, because those are the most used. Everything else will be used less than those. $350/shipped/obo

Fy-Z+ White Driver w/ Fujikura Pro 63X shaft. In great shape. some light brushing on sole. Crown is perfect. Face has standard ball marking on face. 45" in length, with white midsize golf pride tour wrap. Will come with fly-z+ headcover and wrench. $250/shipped

Finally a Bio cell+ Design lab driver with Aftermarket Matrix Red Tie X flex. Black head with matte black crown. it plays 44.75 with midsize golf pride tour wrap. SW is D4 at 44.75 and has 8 cottonballs inside head. It's the best sounding driver I've ever hit. Sole, face, and crown are in great condition. I dropped it on the concrete at one point and there is some minor chipping, that cannot be seen from address. I covered that up with a sharpie (pics included).... Comes with fly-Z+ headcover and NO wrench... $SOLD

Last edited:
Bump for price drops...

$325/shipped for i25 irons

$225/shipped for Flyz+ driver w/ Fujikura Pro 63x

I may be interested in the shaft if someone wants the Flyz Z head and your willing to part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be interested in the shaft if someone wants the Flyz Z head and your willing to part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM Sent

Will do $175/shipped for flyz+ head, headcover, and wrench
$100/shipped for mint fujikura pro 63x shaft with fly z+ tip

I25 irons sold

Fly z+ is SPF right now. I think it's going through,no you can lock this thread. Thanks.

Would the red tie fit a fly z + head

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Back