THP Custom Belts Arrive

They came out good but just not my thing. Maybe when I see one in person I'll change my mind. However while seeing pictures of someone's posterior I did notice a travel steamer. I'll take that.

Man the quality is sick on these, love it, not my style but there are going to be some damn happy THP'ers with these!

Like the way these look and will be a nice option.

I could never bring myself to buy spmething that is Carolina blue but I my have to get in on the next batch.

I could never bring myself to buy spmething that is Carolina blue but I my have to get in on the next batch.

I've got a feeling that the next batch will be a different color and possibly a slightly different design with the logos.

These came out so well, there is no question we will do another color and design
They are sharp looking belts. Seeing the finished product definitely will have me tempted for the next offering.

These came out so well, there is no question we will do another color and design

Please send me a PM! JK, I know you can't do that, but this happens to me all the time. I see the thread on a store item after the fact or when its sold out. And I'm usually on this forum a handful of times a day. Crying done.
That said, it is a great looking belt. Hope to get in on round 2.
Pete, if yours is too small give me a yell! I'll buy it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Looks great...missed out. Well done

Wow these really came out great!!

Those came out really well

I look forward to wrapping this belt ASAP. Seeing it in person, it came out exceptionally sharp looking!

I've got a feeling that the next batch will be a different color and possibly a slightly different design with the logos.

Yes sir. The next one will be a different color.

Please send me a PM! JK, I know you can't do that, but this happens to me all the time. I see the thread on a store item after the fact or when its sold out. And I'm usually on this forum a handful of times a day. Crying done.
That said, it is a great looking belt. Hope to get in on round 2.
Pete, if yours is too small give me a yell! I'll buy it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The crazy part is, this product had multiple threads on it, and a separate thread for ordering and was at or near the top of new posts for almost a full day.

The belt looks great, excited to receive mine!

These look great! Very nice.

These look sweet !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, incredible in hand.

167193a7d940d9d61334e9cc80f92a4b.jpg

7786e150b804c3189652175d6ecee05a.jpg

0d14213244e14e378b26e3365527a7a6.jpg

Very nice guttered I missed out

Very nice guttered I missed out

I'd be willing to bet they do another order based on interest. Subscribe to this thread and you'll be able to get one.

I'd be willing to bet they do another order based on interest. Subscribe to this thread and you'll be able to get one.

Im new to this how do I sub to this thread ?

Im new to this how do I sub to this thread ?

From tapatalk just click the star in the top right corner when this thread is open.

How is the fit, Cookie?

The belt in hand is amazing. It is my first needlepoint but have been looking at and pondering them for a while.

Can't beat a custom made, limited run THP version to start the collection. Looking forward to more versions in the future. Have a feeling more people are going to jump on board. Thanks Josh and Morgan setting this one up. Knocked it out of the park!

I will be wearing this tomorrow.......although that means I can't wear black socks which means no Kentwool testing. BUT I gotta rock this tomorrow!!

I will be wearing this tomorrow.......although that means I can't wear black socks which means no Kentwool testing. BUT I gotta rock this tomorrow!!
Sounds like you need to order some blue Kentwool socks. Problem solved. :)

Back