Some cheap golf clubs and baseball bats at closing Kmarts and Searsn stores.

SCme

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this, so move if needed.

We stopped in a local Kmart and Sears that was closing and they had some name brand golf clubs for cheap. I seen a couple Titleist 915H and 915HD, Callaway BBA 815 FW for $35 each and a Odyssey Tank Crusier #7 for $70. All still in wrapper but all were LEFT HAND. So if you have one close check it out. It may be a YMMV as it most likely has been picked through but you may get lucky.

Now on the baseball bats, there were a ton of bats like the Easton Mako, Mako Torq, some Combat Maxum plus other brands. Various length and drop all the way to BBCOR and also both 2 1/4" and 2 5/8" barrel for either $35 or $70. Was a "kid in a candy store" till I remember my 8 yr old didn't want to play fall ball. So I just put them back and walked away from the temptation.

The golf clubs are a good deal but on the bats remember that LL is adopting new bat rules and all bats on the market now are not playable in LL league's beginning 1-1-18.

All the Kmarts and sears near me are closed already - I've never seen any that had Titleist or Callaway clubs. Sounds like a steal.

Back