2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

This is shaping up to be an incredibly exciting final round. I think my company should declare a holiday so I can freaking watch it lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just got back from watching the Minion movie & boy I missed a ton. Looking forward to the replay.

The kid finishes at -12 which is pretty cool to see. I like that Jordan has put himself into contention with a 66 today.

Omg a dj birdie

DJ showing life. Somewhat. Luckily the final round on Monday here doesn't effect his weekend ails this year.

DJ needed that like a (blank) needs (blank).

The last amateur to win the Open Championship was Bobby Jones.

This is one of the few times I'm extremely happy I work nights. Tomorrow is going to be ridiculous.

Coke Head needs Coke? :alien:
Crack ***** needs crack?

see, that's where our own personal creativity can creep in.....I was thinking "fat kid" needs "cake" although likes "cake" is probably more appropriate.

I'd like to see DJ put up a challenge and be in the mix tomorrow....could be already is a "ahem, I feel sick today" worthy finish.

I still feel pretty good with my picks, this tournament is great

Missed the last hour while at Home Depot...nice to see Oostie tied for lead. Hoping DJ makes a birdie or two on last 3 holes.

I still feel pretty good with my picks, this tournament is great

I need Rickie to go low again tomorrow. But you're right, this tourney is turning out to be fantastic

Loving my standing at -23 with Spieth and Oosty!

I was beginning to wonder if DJ was even still out there playing

Going to make for a heck of a day tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quit making fun of my friend DJ!

Oh no, definitely not about him...Just going with the fun Mad Libs style of posting.

Loving my standing at -23 with Spieth and Oosty!

Kicking my butt haha. I've got Oosty as well, but I'm at -12 cause Paul Casey crapped the bed today and is at even :banghead:

not sure if somebody asked before, but did anyone pick Dunne?

Ive got Spieth and Rose. I think at -20 or so. Regardless of picks it'll be a freakin awesome finish tomorrow

No, but regardless, he offers zero dollars, so therefore would be a bad choice.

At 1500/1 hopefully someone dropped $20 on him for fun.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back