How many different sizes of tees do you bag?

2 or 3. I use the longer THP Epoch tees for driver and I do use the rings as a guide on how high to tee the ball. Other than that I always have a large handful of assorted wooden tees for par 3s or fours where I can't find a good discarded one on the tee box. Whenever I open a new box of the Epochs I do carry the little par 3 tees, but they seem to disappear quite quickly, while the longer ones last forever.

Epoch tees for me too (I think), not the THP variety. They have two different sizes in the box, so technically that's what I have in the bag.

I hardly ever grab a shorty one though, I usually just use a busted tee on par 3s.

I don't use the rings on the tee for reference, they're useless when the grass on tee boxes is different heights. I eyeball it then check with my driver sitting on the ground next to the ball.

2 3/4" THP Epoch S3 tees with the rings & 1 1/2" plain tees.

Two for me.

Epoch THP tees, one a mini-tee, the other full sized with rings and badass THP logo.

Same, only our club provides them - so sub a club logo for the THP logo. I put two regular and two minis in my pocket at the beginning of the round. I'll use a broken tee on par 3s, but like the mini tee for FW or Hy on other boxes.

Oh, and while ours have the rings, I don't use them.

I carry 2 sizes. Full size tees for the driver and a couple of broken ones for less than driver off the tee.

One size. I pick the broken ones off the ground when needed.

Long wooden tees for driver and when I break one keep it for par 3's or fairway wood shots.

Ive never played epochs, but I'm assuming there is no risk of them scratching a driver when stuck in hard ground since so many of you use them? This time of year some of our tee boxes are like concrete and I would hate to scratch up the bottom of my driver.

2 3 1/2 and 2 3/4. found if i start losing tee shots, and tee them with the lower tees i get a little more control and deloft the ball some.

Just 1 size: 3 1/4". The courses I play on are usually pretty soft, so its not a problem getting even longer tees deep enough in the ground to use them on iron shots.

Long wooden tees for driver and when I break one keep it for par 3's or fairway wood shots.

Ive never played epochs, but I'm assuming there is no risk of them scratching a driver when stuck in hard ground since so many of you use them? This time of year some of our tee boxes are like concrete and I would hate to scratch up the bottom of my driver.
No, you'll bend the tee instead. It's a pretty flexible plastic--you can bend them with your hand.

I end up with bent tees all the time. When they get too bad I toss them and grab another.

Epoch are the only tees I will ever use. The best I have ever used in all truth, and it's not close.

Two for me.

Epoch THP tees, one a mini-tee, the other full sized with rings and badass THP logo.
+1. 3 1/4 with stripe and 1 1/4.

2 - long driver ones and short hybrid/fwy/iron ones.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

1 and they are whatever size they have in the pro shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

THP epoch tees 2 3/4 and the short ones as well.

Just purchased a pack of orange epochs to try out. From the reviews here I'm pretty sure I will like them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Surprised this is even a question...when it comes to tees, one size fits all. Long tee works for driver, and the pointy thing on the end lets me shove it deep enough for any other application.

That said, I have all different sorts of tee lengths in my bag. Whatever is left laying around unbroken, I'll pick up and use.

Back