San Jose and South Bay Area Golfers

Rock26

Reaction score
Handicap
I prefer using a grass driving range and the only ones I know about near me is Cinnabar Hills and Coyote Creek all of the others I know of are mats. Does anyone know of any grass driving ranges in the SJ area other than the two I mentioned.

Thanks,

Rock

Pruneridge Golf Club has a grass range that is only available by membership of $225/month for unlimited usage.

Rock,

We've lost a lot of them over the years. But there are still a few. Cinnabar Hills, Coyote Creek and Pruneridge you already know. Rancho Del Pueblo technically has grass or mat, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's in terrible shape. There is Pin High Golf Center in Alviso, Shoreline in Mountain View, Callippe Preserve in Pleasanton, The Course at Wente Vineyards in Livermore, Mariners Point in Foster City, and Eagle Ridge in Gilroy. I realize some of these aren't as close as others, but figured it was better giving you all the options.

Rock,

We've lost a lot of them over the years. But there are still a few. Cinnabar Hills, Coyote Creek and Pruneridge you already know. Rancho Del Pueblo technically has grass or mat, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's in terrible shape. There is Pin High Golf Center in Alviso, Shoreline in Mountain View, Callippe Preserve in Pleasanton, The Course at Wente Vineyards in Livermore, Mariners Point in Foster City, and Eagle Ridge in Gilroy. I realize some of these aren't as close as others, but figured it was better giving you all the options.

I forgot all about Pin High, I used to work near there. That is a great call, thanks

Back