Cleveland Launcher CBX Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New Cleveland Golf line coming out next month and THP has all of the details. Fresh off the launch of the new CBX wedges, the company is back with an entire line that should blend nicely into those new scoring clubs.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/cleveland-golf-comes-back-full-line/

This thread will be filled with reviews as 9 THPers attend the THP Event and each one received a full bag of clubs before they hit stores.

Last edited:
I like everything I'm hearing about these in the video - larger long irons with more compact short irons sounds ideal to me, and the looks of these are great - I like the blue.

The 98g shaft with the DG profile sounds like a ton of fun too.

These look great and the tech sounds legit. Interesting hearing the word cup face

I love the look of these!

This line right here is exciting. The v-sole in an SGI head with lighter shafts sounds like an awesome package. Can't wait to see these in person, and read up on the reviews from THPers who get to play these shortly.

Sharp lookin irons, will be tuned in to hear how the reviews come in. Sounds like they have some progressive tech built in as you move through the set.

So many great options being released. Cleveland is being very aggressive this year. I love it.

I hate Tapatalk

Intrigued by the miyazaki and DG shaft offerings the v sole and the blue are the bigger sellers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get down with larger long irons as thats certainly the inconsistency in my bag. Solid looking too

I like everything I'm hearing about these in the video - larger long irons with more compact short irons sounds ideal to me, and the looks of these are great - I like the blue.

The 98g shaft with the DG profile sounds like a ton of fun too.

I love the blue and the tech behind these. I looking forward to taking a few swings with these for sure

I can get down with larger long irons as thats certainly the inconsistency in my bag. Solid looking too
I'm really looking forward to these, lately my gap between my 6i and 5i hasn't been a full 10-15 yards like it should be so this set might be perfect!

These sound very playable with a lot of great tech built in. Miyazaki graphite as a stock option sounds very inviting.

Last night during THP TV, I was thinking that it would be really cool if Cleveland came out with an updated version of the Tour Action line, I gamed a set of TA7s forever. I guess the game plan is that type of club will be handled by the Srixon brand, and SGI will be handled by the Cleveland brand.

These are interesting though...

These look like a significant upgrade on the Srixon Z355 irons. If that is the case these should be great to play with.

I'd like to see some photos at address off a short/mid/long iron to see what size irons we are dealing with here. I like that they brought back the "Launcher" moniker.

Nice to see Cleveland returning to a full line, hope they are able to stick with it and find a base for their products.

Really really solid looking set of irons. The v-sole is a big big win along with the face milled laser etching. These are gonna be good.

I love that these have the v-sole incorporated into the design! I really like the shape and the design of them as a package, I don't really love the badging though. That's a purely personal opinion, I just prefer something a little more clean myself. I'm really looking forward to the feedback from the Shoot Out on these the most probably.

Last edited:
Game improvement for days. Liking the sleeker hybore design driver. People that bag these irons should be pleased.

These have my attention. V-Sole and extra forgiveness, plus they look sexy. Gonna be a strong ponder on all of the new Cleveland clubs.

Game improvement for days. Liking the sleeker hybore design driver. People that bag these irons should be pleased.

I may have a bit of a gapping issue going from the 44 degree PW to a 50 degree gap wedge, we shall see!

I have had my current irons for over 8 years, I really like the looks of these and can't wait to hit them.

I may have a bit of a gapping issue going from the 44 degree PW to a 50 degree gap wedge, we shall see!

You're used to 4*? Something tells me it's really not going to be an issue. If it is you can always have lift taken to 48*

After seeing these in the video I must say they really suit my eye. I also love the pairing with DG. Can't wait to hit these later this week.

Haven't played Cleveland irons in a long time...will be interested to see these and see how they perform. Trying to think back, mine were Ta2's. Glad to see Cleveland back in the irons market!

Back