The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good deny. I liked the times rounds. Was hoping Donaldson would have won.

Best derby I've ever watched. Loved the new format
That was the first derby where I didn't turn the channel halfway through. Absolutely love the new format.

I didn't watch. Who won?

Best derby I've ever watched. Loved the new format
Probably the best for me since from start to finish. Watched the entire thing. The new format was fun and provided some excitement. Was hoping The Toddfather would pull it off being the hometown guy. Didn't have a pick until his 1st round match. Was just some watching the fans get so in to it for him and him responding like that.

Good ol pete rose getting some love

I was mildly interested in the all star game and had been told it started at 7. Tuned in at 715 to discover it actually starts at 8. Flipped it back over at 810. Now at 830 with no baseball, NY interest has passed.

I'm not sure the flat brim was the best idea for Pete Rose in that promo.

Well that was quick
Oh and Mike trout is kinda good

Royals "Small Ball" representing well, at least for Cain and Escky". Trouts an animal!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm excited to see what the Reds can get in return for Cueto, Leake, and Chapman in the upcoming days. It was nice to finally hear that the Reds are ready to do what everyone saw last year at this time. I'd love to see them be able to unload Bruce and Byrd as well, but not sure anyone would be willing to take Bruce.

Lol Indians have 4 runs today on 4 bases loaded walks in 4 different innings

Jays take the series 3-2 over the Rays and are in a good spot at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ventura can't get anyone out.

Royals looked down and out, and they still might not win this game, but it sure is fun to watch these guys.

Lorenzo Cain misjudges a fly ball to Center that goes over his head and throws a perfect strike to Escobar who throws a perfect strike to Perez to get the runner at home.

o-MOOSE-ROYALS-facebook.jpg

Lorenzo Cain misjudges a fly ball to Center that goes over his head and throws a perfect strike to Escobar who throws a perfect strike to Perez to get the runner at home.
I was out there last night. Great game. Shame that Vargas probably pitched his last game as a Royal, but what a job the bullpen did to pick him up.

Another good one tonight. RIP to that ball Hosmer killed.

I was out there last night. Great game. Shame that Vargas probably pitched his last game as a Royal, but what a job the bullpen did to pick him up.

Another good one tonight. RIP to that ball Hosmer killed.

21 games over .500 for the first time since the end of the 1989 season I think.

Three straight sellouts during the week for KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back