UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Shafts

The stiff in the 70 gram option sounds perfect, would love to compare to my UST Chrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, mid launch with low to mid spin. Stiffer tip in the x flex might be too low for what I like the look of flight wise, but if it goes far and straight, I'll deal with it.

I love the way Danny explains how the products are engineered. I'm also a fan of this profile and I think I'm gonna need one to compare to my 6Star at some point.

Wow love the weight variations. Should give a ton of options for all player swing speeds.

That shaft looks cooler than the other side of the pillow. So much tech built into that. Crossing my fingers I am the lucky tester.

Nice looking shaft, looking forward to hearing the thoughts of the THP'ers that are selected for this one.

Another great shaft. Lots of options and Danny bringing it! Mid launch and lower spin sounds awesome!

The graphics are insanse, and I'd love to try that profile. The G7, Gold, and VTS Silver all fit my game really well... the Helium Prototype is nearly perfect! I'll bet the Cool is a beyond solid offering

Not a fan of the name but I am sure it will perform well as their ATTAS line has been solid.

The blue on the shaft looks like it would match amazingly well with my blue JPX 900 head. :smile-big:

I have always enjoyed the UST shafts I have used. I am intrigued by this offering.

Not a fan of the name but I am sure it will perform well as their ATTAS line has been solid.

i'm with you on this. and the text graphics don't scream "high end" to me. but the other attas graphics are pretty far out there, so i still think it works. certainly wouldn't detract me from testing it and bagging it if it fits me.

This shaft sounds stellar. UST puts out some quality merch.

The X specs sound like perrrrrfect!!!

Great job UST!!!
Can't wait to see who is swinging this stick!

Looks like a really neat offering by UST.

Love the sounds of this one, can't wait to hear from the testers on this one!

Ooh, mid launch and low/mid spin just like I like. The versatility of this shaft with different materials is really interesting. Would look awesome hitting bombs in my 17 m2 head.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I mean we are giving some away...Errr. THP Man is giving some away.

So since THP Man appeared as Danny was going through the weight options, should I be telling you that I want to test the 60g version in an S flex?? :clap:

Love the sound of being able to turn this over easily plus the extra speed into the hitting area. Sounds like it would be a bomber. Sign me up.

Was it me or did Danny's shirt have a 3D image hidden inside of it?

Love the sound of the shaft dynamics! Mid flight / Low spin. Good combo! Can't wait to see what people think of this shaft!

Was it me or did Danny's shirt have a 3D image hidden inside of it?

Love the sound of the shaft dynamics! Mid flight / Low spin. Good combo! Can't wait to see what people think of this shaft!
Likewise! I'm reading something like similar launch to the G7 with potentially less spin?

Sounds interesting for sure. That is a lot of weight options! Ought to be a good test.

So since THP Man appeared as Danny was going through the weight options, should I be telling you that I want to test the 60g version in an S flex?? :clap:

You can have the 6S and I'll take the 7/8X. Now we only need 7 more takers...

Back