UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Shafts

This shaft would look amazing in the new Cleveland Launcher HB driver.

I wonder how this compares to the G7 and Punch. Sounds like a touch lower spin than Punch. Maybe more like an updated G7?

I used to have great success playing a 70 gram V2 back in the day. More recently played a axivcore black in my previous driver and hit it phenomenally. I really want to give this coool shaft a try. I don't think I could go wrong with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a superb day today with the Elements Chrome 6F4 for 36 holes today. This combo is doing wonders for me, and can only imagine how the Attas Coool would compare!

Every time I scroll through Twitter I see the picture of this shaft and I just love the look of it.

Just won one of these for review through the UST twitter contest. Excited to get it in play

Just won one of these for review through the UST twitter contest. Excited to get it in play

nice phil! looking forward to your thoughts.

Congrats dude! Very nice win! Looking forward to your thoughts on this one, UST is putting out some solid product right now.

Congrats Phil. That shaft probably fits your swing better than mine. Looking forward to seeing your review.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nice Phil

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Niiiiiiiice! I can't wait to see you put this one through its paces. Away!

Congrats Phil! Looking forward to your thoughts on this very intriguing shaft.

Congrats! Looking forward to feedback!

Congrats!

Congrats, man! Looking forward to your thoughts! #PhillyVCooolBombs

You know how I feel about ust shafts. I wonder how the coool compares to the platinum

I think you should hop onto the next flight out to DFW, camp outside the UST HQ and be there when Danny walks in 1st thing Monday AM.

"Danny, I just need 5 minutes......"

Anyone else having trouble getting the audio on the video?

Congrats Phil can't wait for your review. Great company.

I'm fortunate to have one of these heading my way. It will be going in my F7+.

I'm fortunate to have one of these heading my way. It will be going in my F7+.

Congrats t4k; Curious what length you'll be playing it in. You favored the shorter set-up recently IIRC

Congrats t4k; Curious what length you'll be playing it in. You favored the shorter set-up recently IIRC
Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out. I've got an Elements Chrome at standard length and Fujikura pro that's shortened. Part of me thinks split the difference, part of me thinks standard length so I can compare it heads up to something else. I'm open to input and suggestions.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out. I've got an Elements Chrome at standard length and Fujikura pro that's shortened. Part of me thinks split the difference, part of me thinks standard length so I can compare it heads up to something else. I'm open to input and suggestions.

It looks like you'll have good baselines either way you want to go. Think you'll do a great job reviewing whichever you go with tbh. My recommendation, and take it with a grain of salt, would be play it whatever you're comfortable with. Sounded like you were having success with the shorter shaft on your (awesome) trip. Of course you can blow a grip on at standard length and cut it down later if you see room for improvement.

So yeah, I'm no help. Regardless, I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park with the review

Back