Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Is anybody packed yet? I've got my clothes and clubs packed up, packing the rest of my stuff today.

Yeah, I'm just a teensy bit ready to go.

Straight up, I'm going to be worthless at work tomorrow and Tuesday.

I'm starting tonight. Picked up my toiletries, golf balls, and few things here and there on Thursday. Did the last bit of shopping today. Picked up some new Nike Dri-Fit shorts. Now I just need to put it all in a bag.

0 packing done and will probably stay that way til tues night

78 pounds of Gold Bond? Check. Ibuprofen? Check.

Is anybody packed yet? I've got my clothes and clubs packed up, packing the rest of my stuff today.

Yeah, I'm just a teensy bit ready to go.

Straight up, I'm going to be worthless at work tomorrow and Tuesday.

Nope I will pack Wednesday during the day

I'll pack on Tuesday so I can squeeze in one more range session.

Packing will happen Wed morning. Do need to hot the store to grab a few things

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

I have started to pack and should be 95% done tonight. Now I just need to remember to actually bring my stuff with me this time!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I have started to put some things together but I always add to and subtract along the way. I'm just pumped to be getting ready to leave!

I have started to pack and should be 95% done tonight. Now I just need to remember to actually bring my stuff with me this time!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
yeah that's kind of important dude....no repeats of Pitt

Driving back from Destin today. 5 more hours to go.

Going to spend tomorrow experimenting with various packing methods to see if I can get all my clothes/shoes into a carry on, a back pack & my travel case.

I'll be bringing my wife's golf bag & leaving it there (unless someone wants it). She wants a new one & this gives me an excuse to get her one.

0 packing done and will probably stay that way til tues night
Haha spoken like a true pro. I will be packing Tuesday afternoon as I am about to leave to head to Kevins.

Haha spoken like a true pro. I will be packing Tuesday afternoon as I am about to leave to head to Kevins.
Wait what? Head where?

Im 15 mins from Kevin, there needs to be an adult beverage at some point during your short visit.
I'm just about 10 minutes further away. But If there is a sending off gathering...I'd love to join.

Let the butterflies begin, have a great week all and stay positive.
I love those kinds of butterflies! The anticipation of Friday at the range, followed by a ramping - up of those little suckers on tee #1... So looking forward to it.

I love those kinds of butterflies! The anticipation of Friday at the range, followed by a ramping - up of those little suckers on tee #1... So looking forward to it.
Embrace the nerves and take it all in dude. You will guaranteed hear me say it 1000 times next week.

Got my last practice range session in today. Hit the ball well and finished as normal hitting punch shots from under the tree then hitting PW out of the rough over the tree. When I was done I had a dad of 2 high school kids who were on the range ask me why I was practicing from those spots. I told him that I don't hit the fairway all the time and need to know how to play out of those spots. He said that he had never seen anyone go over there and practice and told me that was smart on my part. He then looked at his 2 boys and said get over there and do the same cause you don't hit all fairways either.

Back