What club did you hit the most last round?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Take away the driver and putter, what club or clubs got the most work last round? If you can go back a few rounds, please share.

54* sand wedge...by a landslide...a few full swings, a few greenside chips...1 or 2 sand shots.

My 54 degree wedge is the club besides my Driver & Putter that I hit the most during the round. It's my 100 yard club, & I use it more around the green than my 58.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside of driver and putter it's always my 58 degree wedge. I do the bulk of my green side chipping and pitching with that. Throw that one out and I'd say the 8 iron would be pretty popular based on the length of most of the par 4's on my course.

Hmmm...I guess maybe my 6-iron. I used it out of trouble several times and hit 3-4 approaches with it.

Chipper...i miss a bunch of greens so that gets used exclusively there and it's also my go to for anything 75 and in.

Yesterday's round was definitely my 8 iron, which performed surprisingly well for the most part.

52 wedge

definitely the 3 hybrid for me. I tend to use it off a few tees as well as fairways.

Hybrid. I used it off the tee once but more than a few holes it was my 2nd shot on a Par 5 or trying to hit a green on long par 4s. Hit it well besides 2 times where I pushed one right into some rough on a short Par 4 and hit one a little fat on a Par 5. The other 3 or 4 times I used the club I hit it well and straight.

My 60 deg Callaway MD3 wedge. If I miss the green on my approach I use it for most of my greenside chips.

58* wedge. Use it for almost all non-putting shots inside 95 yards.

My 54 for sure

For me it's always my 58* wedge. I use it for almost all shots under 70y and around the greens, which I unfortunately miss a lot of.

60 degree wedge. Played 4 times over the last two weeks and course length was about 6100-6300 yards. Plenty of short par 4's and I've been crushing my "new" ping G30 driver. I've worked really hard on shots under 100 yards and it's finally showing. Posted my best ever round of 74 yesterday! Hit plenty of 60 degrees into greens and a few lob shots to set up par/birdie putts.

My 56* wedge always seems to get the most use.
After that, it has to be my 8 iron.

7 wood or 7 iron most likely.

i think it was my 54 or 58. missed several greens, and also had a lot of shots inside 120. went pretty well.

Most rounds it'll be either my 56* SW or my 9 iron since I tend to play more of my greenside opps with one or the other. Both clubs also fall into my top three for clubs used most often on normal approach shots.

My F7 gap wedge

I would have to say my 3 wood, as I tend to use it off the tee on Par 4s.

My 54 wedge always gets the most action. I need to hit more greens.

It would have to be either AW or 56º

Last round: 60* wedge.

Going back to the last 5 it's my 54* followed by my 60*.

My two leagues are on quite different courses (and one rotates tees). My last 3 round combinations was probably on the shortest combination of 9's and tee boxes I'll play all summer. This has meant a lot of wedges into greens lately.

Back