2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Thrilled to see Day at the top and feeling better. Shocked at DJ today. But if the wind blows tomorrow it could knock a lot of the field back to him and he could throw up a 65 or 66. But losing those three shots coming in definitley makes it a very tough climb over a lot of players.

I I look for Spieth to be very solid tomorrow with a 69. Will that be enough.

Okay, where do we begin?
Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays bro.

So, does a Monday finish help him?

Working super early tomorrow to catch all the steaming action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closed on Sundays and Hangover on Mondays I am hopeful is a thing of the past.

Soon going to be a worse story than Sergio when it comes to Majors, if not already is.

It is sad to watch Dustin Johnson crumble in back to back majors

With how dodgy the weather has been, I can't take it for granted that someone who is 4 or 5 back won't catch a run of favorable conditions that misses the last couple of groups and get close. It's tough to dismiss Zach Johnson or Rickie Fowler at this point...though Rickie has not been getting along with his putter this week.

Just cancelled my tee time. There's no way I'm missing this live!

Did I just see that they were selling tickets for the final round for 10 pounds?

I wish I was in the area!

Did I just see that they were selling tickets for the final round for 10 pounds?

I wish I was in the area!

Yes, for adults. All kids get in for free.

Tee times for tomorrow, all times are Eastern time. So crazy that DJ was in the final group today, and he'll tee off over 2 hours before the final group tomorrow.

2:45 a.m.: Ryan Fox, Bernhard Langer
2:55 a.m.: Scott Arnold, Paul Casey
3:05 a.m.: Francesco Molinari, Thomas Aiken
3:15 a.m.: Ross Fisher, Cameron Tringale
3:25 a.m.: Bernd Wiesberger, Mark O'Meara
3:35 a.m.: Billy Horschel, Branden Grace
3:45 a.m.: David Howell, Jamie Donaldson
3:55 a.m.: Henrik Stenson, Matt Kuchar
4:05 a.m.: Graeme McDowell, Gary Woodland
4:15 a.m.: Brett Rumford, Richie Ramsay
4:30 a.m.: Thongchai Jaidee, Ernie Els
4:40 a.m.: Brendon Todd, Lee Westwood
4:50 a.m.: Russell Henley, Greg Owen
5 a.m.: Romain Langasque (a), David Lipsky
5:10 a.m.: Phil Mickelson, James Morrison
5:20 a.m.: Kevin Na, Oliver Schniederjan (a)
5:30 a.m.: Harris English, Rafael Cabrera-Bello
5:40 a.m.: Graham DeLaet, John Senden
5:50 a.m.: Luke Donald, Geoff Ogilvy
6 a.m.: Jimmy Walker, Webb Simpson
6:15 a.m.: Martin Kaymer, David Lingmerth
6:25 a.m.: Andy Sullivan, Marcus Fraser
6:35 a.m.: Ben Martin, Jason Dufner
6:45 a.m.: Hunter Mahan, David Duval
6:55 a.m.: Paul Lawrie, Anirban Lahiri
7:05 a.m.: Matt Jones, Brooks Koepka
7:15 a.m.: Greg Chalmers, Ashley Chesters (a)
7:25 a.m.: Jim Furyk, Dustin Johnson
7:35 a.m.: Marc Warren, Hideki Matsuyama
7:45 a.m.: Anthony Wall, Stewart Cink
8 a.m.: Patrick Reed, Ryan Palmer
8:10 a.m.: Rickie Fowler, Steven Bowditch
8:20 a.m.: Charl Schwartzel, Eddie Pepperell
8:30 a.m.: Danny Willett, Zach Johnson
8:40 a.m.: Adam Scott, Robert Streb
8:50 a.m.: Retief Goosen, Justin Rose
9 a.m.: Sergio Garcia, Jordan Niebrugge (a)
9:10 a.m.: Marc Leishman, Padraig Harrington
9:20 a.m.: Jordan Spieth, Jason Day
9:30 a.m.: Louis Oosthuizen, Paul Dunne (a)

Really excited for tomorrow. So many story lines!

My cell phone data will get a good work out tomorrow. Might have to sneak a few extra minutes in good wifi areas. :D

I didn't get to see too much today, but what I saw was one of the days at a golf tournament. Lots of guys playing good golf, like the fact that the weather was not a factor.

Ill be sealing a 150,000 sq ft roof tomorrow in the blazing sun checking my phone for updates every chance I get.

Ill be sealing a 150,000 sq ft roof tomorrow in the blazing sun checking my phone for updates every chance I get.

I've got a feeling its going to get craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy tomorrow!

I watched about six hours of the coverage today, and was engrossed in all the different plots and story lines. Hate that I will miss it tomorrow.

Will be on the golf course tomorrow AM so will be checking in. I guess I could have the ESPN app going in the cart. Win or lose its been an incredible 3 major run for the Texas Boy Wonder and has made it very exciting.

What a great leaderboard! I'll be in front of a TV watching while I do a bit of work.

This is getting really good! Im a bit shocked that DJ blew up today. The conditions were right to score and he fell flat. Ive got Oosty and Speith in this contest so Im loving my chances!

I have an 8 o'clock tee time so I will be finished to watch the leaders finish. I will be watching updates on my phone.

In fantasy in have 1st, 4th, T-6 and 2 T-18 the rest of my guys missed the cut, but these were my "Big 5" so to speak. DJ is one of the T-18, he took me out of the other contest with his major Sunday.

This is getting really good! Im a bit shocked that DJ blew up today. The conditions were right to score and he fell flat. Ive got Oosty and Speith in this contest so Im loving my chances!

Hopefully it will come down to a drawing between you, I and whoever else may have that potentially winning combo.

Hopefully it will come down to a drawing between you, I and whoever else may have that potentially winning combo.
Yeah, We certainly weren't going outside the box with those two picks. I'll be happy to just get in the drawing!

Yeah, We certainly weren't going outside the box with those two picks. I'll be happy to just get in the drawing!

Spieth definitely but I don't think a ton of people picked Oosty. Probably a heck of a lot more 2nd picks going with DJ, Fowler, etc.

Spieth definitely but I don't think a ton of people picked Oosty. Probably a heck of a lot more 2nd picks going with DJ, Fowler, etc.
You re probably right. I just thought it hard to go against a past champion who has been playing pretty well lately. I doubt it will, but I certainly wouldnt mind if it came down to the two of us.

Back