Status
Not open for further replies.
Played golf like CRAP today, but my elbow feels GREAT. Absolutely NO PAIN right now and that's after three straight days of golf (4 rounds if the last 5 days). I want to do a cartwheel. (I'll refrain until I've had just a tad more alcohol).

Shot a solid 80 today , lowest score since retuning to the game last year. Stoked for what is to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday marked 4 years since I first joined THP. I looked back from the very first day until now and I'm absolutely blessed to have found that article on the Burner Superfast 2.0. I've met some of life's greatest people, made lifelong friendships that feel similar to a sibling, met some of the greatest minds in the world of golf equipment, traveled to Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Florida and hopefully I can add a few more states to that list. I've gotten to hit the newest and best equipment in the world, test clubs and balls for the community, won prizes and contests and none of that wouldn't be possible without THP being a part of my life. Thank you THP for four amazing years and here's to many more!

I won my match play match today. #happy

Officially an uncle for the first time today!

With all the bad customer service you experience, it's great to see the opposite. They are known for great service, but Nordstroms knocked it put of the park today.

No pain in my big toe this morning! I'm hooked on pedicures :blob:

No pain in my big toe this morning! I'm hooked on pedicures :blob:

I'm going with you next time. I need to have proof it happened! (And pedicures feel awesome #NoShame)

I'm going with you next time. I need to have proof it happened! (And pedicures feel awesome #NoShame)

lol yea it was pretty cool to say the least. The Lady that was doing my toes said men come in all the time.

I'll be more comfortable next time as she said my feet would thank me if I came back once a month.

My kitchen and master bathroom tile should be finished today and the demo started on the guest bathroom. Two weeks to get to this point.

My parents came to visit this weekend. Its always nice to see them, I saw my dad last month when we went golfing but haven't seen my mom since Christmas. Always a fun time got to hang out with them and got another round in with my dad. Oddly enough he still has yet to play in Minnesota as we always end up playing in Wisconsin.

lol yea it was pretty cool to say the least. The Lady that was doing my toes said men come in all the time.

I'll be more comfortable next time as she said my feet would thank me if I came back once a month.

There's just something about the image of OG and 12 ladies fawning over him thst I find fantastic ��

my sisters tried to get me to go with them for a pedicure. I wasnt man enogh to give it a try. But maybe you have convinced me. if they don't run from the sight of my bog ugly toes thst is...ha

There's just something about the image of OG and 12 ladies fawning over him thst I find fantastic í*½í¸Ž

my sisters tried to get me to go with them for a pedicure. I wasnt man enogh to give it a try. But maybe you have convinced me. if they don't run from the sight of my bog ugly toes thst is...ha

Lmao! Go for it buddy and your feet will thank you. I know my face was red and yes there was a bunch of giggling going on with the questions I was throwing at my Lady but it was a bear experience.

They had this big bucket looking thingy in front of the chair you sitting in filled with warm water swirling water. I asked her what that was for and she said take ya shoes off and stick your feet in there! Dayuuummmmm that felt great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids birthday party today. Surrounded by her little friends and family. She couldn't have had more fun. Love this kid to pieces.
0af8833fa6904389d68dec66209848a0.jpg

ef4fd0b68a96f33cd7fdf45ed384ff97.jpg

My kids birthday party today. Surrounded by her little friends and family. She couldn't have had more fun. Love this kid to pieces.
0af8833fa6904389d68dec66209848a0.jpg

ef4fd0b68a96f33cd7fdf45ed384ff97.jpg

Looks like she had a blast dude! So glad for her and your family.

Happy Birthday to Annebelle. Great pictures.

Looks like good times Dev. Lemme guess, camera battery died before you got in the bounce house?

With as much as she has gone through Dev, it is so great to see her happy.

With as much as she has gone through Dev, it is so great to see her happy.

Sadly, she is still dealing with the same issues but she still just keeps fighting and being happy. Any time I am pissed off or have something go wrong, I think about her and how she doesnt let this stuff get her down. Helps that we spoil her rotten but I dont even care anymore. Haha

Finally getting closer to putting our new kitchen in. It will be nice to have an oven and hob again, we have been without for about 2 weeks now. Just some painting on the ceiling then i can build the cabinets and install them.

Friends are awesome. Through thick and thin it's a great feeling to known that there are certain people in life that you can count on. That will tell you like it is and be honest with you all the time. I was reminded of this today and am very thankful to have lots of awesome people in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back