Weekly Passes to Golf Majors/Tournaments

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champion | #TeamHighCrown
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello THP,

I have a question surrounding weekly passes to golf tournaments (specifically majors if someone knows)

If you buy a weekly pass does it simply supply you with one badge that you show each day? Or is it a book of tickets? I am planning a trip with my friends up to Saint Louis for the 2018 PGA, and I know there will be a couple of days I cannot go.

I am just wondering if I would be able to sell/give away some of the days I couldn't go, or if it is some sort of badge that will be directly tied to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hello THP,

I have a question surrounding weekly passes to golf tournaments (specifically majors if someone knows)

If you buy a weekly pass does it simply supply you with one badge that you show each day? Or is it a book of tickets? I am planning a trip with my friends up to Saint Louis for the 2018 PGA, and I know there will be a couple of days I cannot go.

I am just wondering if I would be able to sell/give away some of the days I couldn't go, or if it is some sort of badge that will be directly tied to me.

Thanks in advance!

It might be different for every tournament, but weekly passes for the Memorial gave you a different pass that stated each day specifically. I believe the WGC bridgestone is the same way.

Probably different for each event. The ones I have been too are 1 pass for the entire week

It might be different for every tournament, but weekly passes for the Memorial gave you a different pass that stated each day specifically. I believe the WGC bridgestone is the same way.

Thank you for your input friend

Thank you for your input friend

You're welcome dude! You might be able to call or email them before buying it to check as well just to be safe.

The Solheim Cup was a book of tickets, one for each day.

The PGA Championship I volunteered at, the weekly passes had a separate ticket for each day.

well I registered for ticket purchasing for the 2018 PGA in St. Louis...we'll see how it goes....figure being in Kansas City, that's a drive I'd be willing to make.

My father in law gets tickets to the WGC as a member, and those come as a reusable pass. Those tickets also come with clubhouse access, so could be the reason for the hard passes.

The Ryder Cup was individual passes for each day. I imagine the PGA is the same way because so many people will buy a week to split, it's just more convienent for everyone involved.

Went to the PGA Canadian open in 2011. Bought the 4 day pass and had four tickets to put in the lanyard for each day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought individual day tickets for the PGA this week from an online provider.
I got single tickets which says to me that the person who buys the weekly package gets separate tickets for each day.

Back