The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a speed limit sign. 34 mph.

WTH? It has always been 35 mph as long as I have been driving. Now, there are two consecutive speed signs on that road that say "34".

You sure someone didn't mess with it..:act-up: OR times are really tough and they want to get every fine out of you LOL.

I recently got to play with a Vietnam era Marine. He was actually in country the same time as my dad. He was a bit older though, as he outranked my dad by a couple stripes at that point, but I had a great time listening to some of his stories during our 18 together.

I always enjoy the stories.

I have been waiting all day to get my putter from fedex as it is supposed to be delivered today...

a fedex truck rolls by down my street, but stops a few houses down from mine?

Wouldn't my package be in that truck if he was already delivering to a house on my street? Or did he drop it off at the wrong house?

What can I do if I suspect he dropped it off at the wrong house? I am kind of freakin out.

I have been waiting all day to get my putter from fedex as it is supposed to be delivered today...

Wouldn't my package be in that truck if he was already delivering to a house on my street? Or did he drop it off at the wrong house?

What can I do if I suspect he dropped it off at the wrong house? I am kind of freakin out.

What putter did you end up getting Dent?

What putter did you end up getting Dent?

I bought the Classic TM-880 a few days ago:

resize

check the tracking number...I go through the same thing but only because my fedex are idiots who drop off packages at houses with numbers close to 6.

The tracking number still hasn't said it's delivered, but fedex doesn't give actual addresses but just destinations. It just says "Winnipeg, MB" no address.

The tracking number still hasn't said it's delivered, but fedex doesn't give actual addresses but just destinations. It just says "Winnipeg, MB" no address.

For us, once the package has been delivered the tracking number will say so. I'm sure the package is on the truck and the guy didn't realize he's gotta turn around.

For us, once the package has been delivered the tracking number will say so. I'm sure the package is on the truck and the guy didn't realize he's gotta turn around.

Thanks for the reassurance M, I'm sure it will be here soon and he just forgot.

Don't worry about it. I have this problem too. It's absurd how many delivery trucks come down my road daily. I ordered something a few months ago and found out they deliver until 8 or 9 at night. I was really surprised they deliver that late to residential places. The tracking had it on the truck and out for delivery at 7 AM and the truck depot was only about 25 minutes away. The truck didn't come by my house until 7:55 PM.

Don't worry about it. I have this problem too. It's absurd how many delivery trucks come down my road daily. I ordered something a few months ago and found out they deliver until 8 or 9 at night. I was really surprised they deliver that late to residential places. The tracking had it on the truck and out for delivery at 7 AM and the truck depot was only about 25 minutes away. The truck didn't come by my house until 7:55 PM.

I am pretty good at keeping an eye on my incoming stuff...I've even called the local Feded office and complained a few times...had the guy come out in his personal car at 830pm once apologizing. It was nice but I prefer they do the job right.

I'm heard of this before.. Sometimes they list it as delivered and drop it off later..

Give it a day dude.

It's the day before trash day, so that means it's also pick up the yard bombs day.

It's the day before trash day, so that means it's also pick up the yard bombs day.

Start using the washroom smalls, a lot less work and the neighbors will stop looking at you funny.

Start using the washroom smalls, a lot less work and the neighbors will stop looking at you funny.

you call it a washroom? Thats so gay sounding.

you call it a washroom? Thats so gay sounding.

I know, just trying to keep it clean for the kids. I've sworn enough on this website already hehee.

It never gets old answering the phone and hearing "Josh, its Bob Bettinardi" or having a new email come through and it being from Bob personally. Of course he is usually looking for GG, but still cool nonetheless. Very few people in the industry still do that for me. He is definitely one.

It never gets old answering the phone and hearing "Josh, its Bob Bettinardi" or having a new email come through and it being from Bob personally. Of course he is usually looking for GG, but still cool nonetheless. Very few people in the industry still do that for me. He is definitely one.

I am seriously considering a putter from him. I loved the one I borrowed at the outing. Do you think he needs a rep on this side of the states? His products are amazing. And if he's that great of a guy, imagine what it would be like to work for him. :) A girl can dream, right?

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

I am seriously considering a putter from him. I loved the one I borrowed at the outing. Do you think he needs a rep on this side of the states? His products are amazing. And if he's that great of a guy, imagine what it would be like to work for him. :) A girl can dream, right?

Now, now. Freddie-boo will be jealous.

It can never hurt to ask right?
The 2011 line is awesome.

I would love to answer the phone and have Bob Bettinardi on the other end! Or any clubmaker for that matter! I'd probably wet myself if Bob Vokey (Name?) or Barney Adams called too! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back