Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

Jeebus hawk!! Are those in your possession?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

God, no. Just tipsy. I sub this thread and come in every now and then.

those are some of the best looking irons ive seen lately

God, no. Just tipsy. I sub this thread and come in every now and then.

Haha, that gave me a good chuckle.

I'd be thrilled to swing these beauties. That'd be awesome.

Beautiful irons. Im sure they perform as well as they look, Wilson makes great irons.

hmm I was gonna say. I know where this guy lives and I might have to venture into the realm of criminalistic behaviour. Can't get over how gorgeous these things are.

Are these available in LH?

Can't say for sure, but the FG Tours are. I would guess these would be as well?

I imagine they will be,like hawk i dont know for sure either but the FG tours are and most of W/S's clubs are so,i would bet these will be also.

I want them.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned how stunning these are.

I want them.

Yes indeed. I would game them in a second on pure looks alone. I really liked the FG Tours. Very nice ball flight and I liked the way they felt in hand. Nice sound to them as well. If these are similar, I will have a hard time staying away.

Wouldn't it be cool if you woke up and rolled over to see one of these beauties laying next to you?

Hawk are these in your posession? If so, is your basement available yet?

Wouldn't it be cool if you woke up and rolled over to see one of these beauties laying next to you?

Hawk are these in your posession? If so, is your basement available yet?

No, they are not. I went to steal them from Richard Barnes, but some other guy had the same idea. My basement is available, btw.

Done and done. I'm a huge fan of both of the items bolded below. You think JB would pay for the move? No idea why just thought it might be a good idea.

These irons are the most stunning irons I've ever seen pictures of

No, they are not. I went to steal them from Richard Barnes, but some other guy had the same idea. My basement is available, btw.

Find me some left handed ones and send them to me.

Done and done. I'm a huge fan of both of the items bolded below. You think JB would pay for the move? No idea why just thought it might be a good idea.

These irons are the most stunning irons I've ever seen pictures of

Why, yes. Yes they are. JB will most certainly not finance your pending relocation, but this is Illinois. You can live off the state I think?

Find me some left handed ones and send them to me.

If I obtain a lefty set, they will be on the first mail truck to Asheville.

I really want to hit these and hope I'm having a good hitting day.

Why, yes. Yes they are. JB will most certainly not finance your pending relocation, but this is Illinois. You can live off the state I think?

If I obtain a lefty set, they will be on the first mail truck to Asheville.

I really want to hit these and hope I'm having a good hitting day.

I hit the FG Tours just fine. They won't be forgiving, but it's not like you can't get them off the ground or anything.

I personally LOVE the silver/black logo on the Tour stuff more than the red/black.

Just screams class. As much as I love the W/S logo, I think you're absolutely right.

I personally LOVE the silver/black logo on the Tour stuff more than the red/black.

I wonder what shafts will be available and when they will be available.

Back