The "Jersey Shore" Thread [SPOILERS]

I can't wait for JS4. Man this one looks so intense with so much drama. Btw I love Ronnie.

I'm just smart enough to keep myself away from it..

No harm intended towards anyone I just really can't stand the love for this show it's people getting paid outrageous money for staged acts. Sorry.

You've pretty much described every reality show and the WWE. Yeah, it's all an act but it's stupid fodder for America. It's brainless entertainment. Gotta go with the Thainster here on this one. Just because we like to watch stupidity doesn't mean we are automatically stoopid.

I can't wait for JS4. Man this one looks so intense with so much drama. Btw I love Ronnie.

Ok Sammy, I knew you were bored but c'mon bro. :D

You've pretty much described every reality show and the WWE. Yeah, it's all an act but it's stupid fodder for America. It's brainless entertainment. Gotta go with the Thainster here on this one. Just because we like to watch stupidity doesn't mean we are automatically stoopid.

Ok Sammy, I knew you were bored but c'mon bro. :D

Come at me bro.

I'ze about to start a situashion in da MC thread, yo.

I'd like to see Sammy and jwow naked. Snooky is disgusting. I despise the situation. He's far too ugly to be that cocky. Vinny is the ultimate wing man. Ronnie might kill someone. Pauley is actually my favorite.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Paulie definitely rules.

I'd like to see Sammy and jwow naked. Snooky is disgusting. I despise the situation. He's far too ugly to be that cocky. Vinny is the ultimate wing man. Ronnie might kill someone. Pauley is actually my favorite.

I don't really find any of the girls attractive, sammy is such a drama queen and Jwow is actually really tall and big. Snooky and Deena are disgusting.

Love watching people make fools of them selves ...:D

Seconded... A bunch of morons doing idiotic things..

The fact that they are paid to be morons is even worse.

But they're entertaining morons. Plus they remind me of some of the guidos I went to high school with. I'll quote my friend on this one, "I love me some JWowwz!"

I don't really find any of the girls attractive, sammy is such a drama queen and Jwow is actually really tall and big. Snooky and Deena are disgusting.

I don't either bnut if I had to choose I'll go for the badass and the one decent looking one.

Its JWow or bust. Literally.

I gotta watch this... the fights, people getting arrested... how can you not watch it?
Like it was already stated.. Train wrecks make the best TV!

SOLD! I'll take it!
She's got a banging body, and with a bit of time and some rules laid down, she can be turned into a decent person, just gotta get her away from the BS she's into.

You got the spot on description for everyone.

Back