What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week I bought myself two Cleveland hats (white cap and white/gray bucket hat) and even got OG one (white/blue 2011 tour). Both of my hats have SPF 50+. I also bought a dozen of the new Srixon Q-Star balls to try out.

Here's the one I got for OG: http://www.clevelandgolf.com/US_tour-series-2011__2011_tour_series_cap__viewAcc_caps.html

liteCap1.png
sunBucket1.png

I really like those hats KB

Happy birthday to me... Nike VR Pro STR8-FIT Tour 3 Wood and Cleveland Mashie M3

Frogger Amphibian Towel.

Good deal!
If you don't mind, let me know what you think about it when you get to hit it.

Got the DXI 19 hybrid in the mail yesterday hit it today. Overall pretty good expeirence it was the last club I hit and i kind of lost my swing by the time I worked my way down to the 3 iron. Which is ussally the case I shouldn't hit that many balls. But when I did it the results were pretty consistent. I love the look from address. Ball was going straight and far. Other hybrids I have hit were the rescue 11, 2 nickents and last years cleveland DST and an Adams from last year. I found the rescue just bombs the hell out of the ball but so does the DXI and I was more consistent with the DXI everything went where I wanted it to go. However small sample size I should get out on the course Tuesday that will be the true test.

Yeah, it worked pretty good today. The inside actually stays wet. It's nice for cleaning grips and getting the grooves clean.

White Nike Dry-Fit hat. I have not even wore this out of the house yet and it is my all time favorite hat.

White Nike Dry-Fit hat. I have not even wore this out of the house yet and it is my all time favorite hat.
I love those. My favorite hat too.

A couple of CG-16 wedges, the local pro shop was having a 20% off sale and I just couldn't pass them by anymore. A 50.10 and a 56.14. for $200

got a ghost spider putter and 50 burner tp ldp balls

which white nike hat, specifically? i am curious.

thanks

yup. i was thinking it was that one. i have 2 of that exact ones. love them, although the fit is inconsistent for me. i have probably tried on 2 dozen of the L/XL and found one that fits perfect and one that fits ok. i wear the perfect fit as casual wear and the so so fit on the course.

i also want the gray/white one.

nice hats, I just cant keep the brim of the white one clean, every time i take it off...boom dirt from fingers

Just received Callaway X-24 irons and hit them at the range this eveing. this compliments the 3-4-5-6 Diablo hybrids and 3 and 5 Diablo woods. Now just need a Callaway bag :)

Just bought 2 Under Armour polos, $19.97 each on Golfsmith. BANG!

Got the DXI 19 hybrid in the mail yesterday hit it today. Overall pretty good expeirence it was the last club I hit and i kind of lost my swing by the time I worked my way down to the 3 iron. Which is ussally the case I shouldn't hit that many balls. But when I did it the results were pretty consistent. I love the look from address. Ball was going straight and far. Other hybrids I have hit were the rescue 11, 2 nickents and last years cleveland DST and an Adams from last year. I found the rescue just bombs the hell out of the ball but so does the DXI and I was more consistent with the DXI everything went where I wanted it to go. However small sample size I should get out on the course Tuesday that will be the true test.

Thanks bud! I was bombing the r11 rescue too, on the LM at least. Looking forward to your your "on course" impressions.

where did you get the Q star balls?

We just got them in at our pro shop. Our rep told me about them a week or two ago so I placed an order for them. I haven't seen them anywhere yet. I think they were due to be released August 1 but we got them a little early.

Well guys, the SeeMore putter reviews did another guy in. I showed him a couple reviews, showed him a couple models in-store, and of course he now owns the FGP.

We just got them in at our pro shop. Our rep told me about them a week or two ago so I placed an order for them. I haven't seen them anywhere yet. I think they were due to be released August 1 but we got them a little early.

awesome!
we will need a review when you get to play them!

I was dragged to Bed, Bath and Beyond by the wife this weekend and boy am I glad for that!!
At the end of the loop around the store was the clearance table. I don't know why the heck they were selling one, but there sat a new (although the box was destroyed) OGIO Straight Jacket travel bag. Go ahead, go look at the going price....then check out my pic to see what I paid.
Spoiler
IMG_20110724_104727-1.jpg

Box looked to be 10 years old but the bag was still in the big OGIO plastic bag with paperwork, etc still intact. There was no way I was NOT going to buy this at nearly 100 bucks off!

Last edited:
nice find! hard to pass it up at that price!

I was dragged to Bed, Bath and Beyond by the wife this weekend and boy am I glad for that!!
At the end of the loop around the store was the clearance table. I don't know why the heck they were selling one, but there sat a new (although the box was destroyed) OGIO Straight Jacket travel bag. Go ahead, go look at the going price....then check out my pic to see what I paid.
Spoiler
IMG_20110724_104727-1.jpg

Box looked to be 10 years old but the bag was still in the big OGIO plastic bag with paperwork, etc still intact. There was no way I was NOT going to buy this at nearly 100 bucks off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back