Cleveland Black Irons & Wedges Video Preview

Can't wait for the performance reports to come in, these are a must try for me. I hope the finish holds up better than the black pearl though.

Wow these look amazing!!! They would be a serious contender for my bag at Morgan Cup 2.0, if I happen to be a Cleveland staffer.
Cleveland seems to have a lot of great products that are ready to hit the marketplace.
Very intrigued by those Miyazaki irons shafts.

I love both the irons and wedges. The graphite shafts are something I am looking at for my next set of irons and the Miyazaki shafts are sooooooo awesome. This could be a real contender for many golfers including yours truly in the near future!

I love the look of those. The shafts are beautiful, as is the club face.

All these threads on the new Cleveland products are killing me!! I cant wait to hear the reviews on the irons/wedges with the graphite shafts!! I assume the reviews are going to be great and Im going to have to get a set.. my poor VISA....

Great looking clubs. I love the all black; head, shaft, grip, it all looks good. They look similar to the burner type of heads, not exactly, but shape wise. I have never hit a cavity back higher than a GW and wonder how it would be, especially with the graphite shafts. I am loving the Cleveland lineup right now.

this cleveland stuff needs to slow down a little or i might end up losing my apartment and car. I'll then have to live on the street in a fort of cleveland shipping boxes, and use headcovers as pillows...i guess that doesnt sound too bad when i think about it....

Oh my gravy!!! Those look so hot!! The Cleveland staffers for the Morgan Cup ate going to be loving these!!

JB, did they just unload a whole friggin UPS truck at your house this week or what?

I really like the look of these; love the all black with silver markings. Can't wait to see how the shaft performs!!

Cleveland is bringing it with these irons. These are amazing looking. Those wedges look nice, looks like they will offer some good forgiveness.

Hmmmmmm..

JB, are the black wedges a full set? Or only offered in certain lofts?

Cleveland is bringing it with these irons. These are amazing looking. Those wedges look nice, looks like they will offer some good forgiveness.

Hmmmmmm..

JB, are the black wedges a full set? Or only offered in certain lofts?

They will be available in 48, 52, 56 and 60

What a couple of days at THP HQ. Not only are those irons stunning, but I'm sure they will be helping a ton of golfers. I know I for one would love to get my filthy mits on those to take some swings. Simply stunning.

What a couple of days at THP HQ. Not only are those irons stunning, but I'm sure they will be helping a ton of golfers. I know I for one would love to get my filthy mits on those to take some swings. Simply stunning.

Seeing as how I just kicked the xFTs out of my bag, I think these may have an opportunity to take that spot.

Must resist urge, but its there....Wouldnt every list be that way?

In all seriousness, I think some MCers are getting excited with some of these videos.

Yes. To say I'm excited is beyond an understatement. I liked the press pictures, but the in-hand has me blown away.

They will be available in 48, 52, 56 and 60

Perfect way to compliment the iron set. If these are still pretty versatile these could be the mid-high handicappers dream wedge.

I know I'd like to get my hands on these. I'm liking the Cleveland Black clubs a lot!

Beautiful....just beautiful !

Perfect way to compliment the iron set. If these are still pretty versatile these could be the mid-high handicappers dream wedge.

That's what I am thinking Hawk. A 56 degree with a back on it like that? Looks like it could be a dream come true.

Those are some sexy sticks.

I love the Black series. Cleveland is definitely bringing it this year with all of their gear. I can't wait to hit these at demo day.

How similar are these wedges to the CG 16 wedges. Is the black series based on the CG 16 design? If Not what are the major differences that you have noticed so far?

I think the players at MC 2.0 are going to be falling all over themselves to get sponsored by Cleveland for these irons alone. Very very nice looking, I wish I lived next door to THP HQ so I could try this stuff right now!

this cleveland stuff needs to slow down a little or i might end up losing my apartment and car. I'll then have to live on the street in a fort of cleveland shipping boxes, and use headcovers as pillows...i guess that doesnt sound too bad when i think about it....

+1 hehe

I can't wait to hit these. There is that mystique surrounding the Miyazaki shafts being their venture into irons I'm super excited.

These are some sweet looking clubs. The Miyazaki iron shafts intrigue me a lot. Not a huge fan of wedges with a bunch of perimeter weighting, though Miyazaki wedge shafts sound awesome as well.

Those are some sweet looking sticks! Digging the miyazaki iron shafts, and the black on black is really nice. Man Cleveland's really putting out some great new stuff!

Back