THP's Charity Contest

I'm not sure if it was a sure thing but it was mentioned.

I believe we will make this one available to non forum members; however, we will have specific grand prizes or special prizes for ONLY forum members, such as (and please don't quote me on this) a full set of irons.

Darn it will be tough to win.. oh well, it's better for the charities.

I had a chance in tech school for the Air force to sponsor an athlete in the special Olympics. The athlete I sponsored was in the running competition and ended up finishing 3rd overall I felt as if he was my own son I was so proud of him. Anyways the Special Olympics is an amazing charity to contribute to. I just wanted to say thanks to Hackers Paradise for doing this and to the companies for helping out also.

I had a chance in tech school for the Air force to sponsor an athlete in the special Olympics. The athlete I sponsored was in the running competition and ended up finishing 3rd overall I felt as if he was my own son I was so proud of him. Anyways the Special Olympics is an amazing charity to contribute to. I just wanted to say thanks to Hackers Paradise for doing this and to the companies for helping out also.
I second that.
No personal expierience like that but it is a great cause and you all should be commended.

1st post updated. Mizuno has agreed to donate a MX-700 driver.

NICE! I liked that one too!

Me too RS. They are donating a brand new one for the raffle.

Just awesome! COme on, let's start buying tickets!

We are going to hold off selling tix until all prizes have been received.

So after going thru the 20 pages I take it the tickets are not yet for sale correct? LOL I thought I'd missed it

So after going thru the 20 pages I take it the tickets are not yet for sale correct? LOL I thought I'd missed it

I believe JB is still receiving items, then he will decide on the date for the raffle and then tickets will be available in the store. I'm sure he will make an announcement and have an "official" thread for the raffle.

I believe JB is still receiving items, then he will decide on the date for the raffle and then tickets will be available in the store. I'm sure he will make an announcement and have an "official" thread for the raffle.

Cool, never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed!

A Craig said, we are still receiving some of the prizes but once they are all here, we will have all the rules laid out as well as the dates. The tix will be on sale at that time.

Welcome to THP Birdsboro.

Glad to have you here

thanks for the warm welcome gang......i hope to meet a few of you all in person sometime and play some golf.... now whats this with the tickets......LOL

thanks for the warm welcome gang......i hope to meet a few of you all in person sometime and play some golf.... now whats this with the tickets......LOL

info is on the first page of this thread dude...wow this is like the greatest forum ever.

Thanks guys. We are just getting in the last few of the prizes this coming week and then will have an announcement.

Welcome to the site, Birdsboro! And I'd agree, definitely the best golf site anywhere, and possibly the best site of any type I've ever found!

Back