What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a new Sun Mountain C130 golf bag. Fell in love with color which is something between a gun metal grey and a chocolate. I need to go to website to see the actual color.

a6f86bb0-f329-d9ee.jpg
MAN!! My 2.0 irons would match that perfectly!

New Scor wedge showed up. Heading to the range soon to try it. And, ordered THP HC.
ry%3D400
Pure sexy!

This looks done. Buahahahahaha

Also pre-ordered my THP HC. That was a no-brainer.

Details man, details.

I too preordered the THP putter cover, and grabbed some THP tees.

Details man, details.

I too preordered the THP putter cover, and grabbed some THP tees.

Irons for like new G20 9.5, G20 15* fairway, cash. Mutually beneficial.

Irons for like new G20 9.5, G20 15* fairway, cash. Mutually beneficial.

Wow. I20's kicked out the J40's just like that. The G20 is a beastly hammer.

Wow. I20's kicked out the J40's just like that. The G20 is a beastly hammer.

It may sound bad since I'm testing, but they really have, frankly I would buy a set right now having seen what I have and I know its still early. Its not even close for me. The J40's have got a lot of forgiveness packed in there but the i20's are just astounding in that category. Plus, as much as I love the looks of the J40's, I'm one of "those" people who have always loved PING's iron looks.

Breezey talked me down form buying a G20 but the trade offer is too tempting. Wife gets cash towards patio furniture, J40's don't have to sit and collect dust, and I get a coulple new toys to pit against the incumbents. Everyone wins.

It may sound bad since I'm testing, but they really have, frankly I would buy a set right now having seen what I have and I know its still early. Its not even close for me. The J40's have got a lot of forgiveness packed in there but the i20's are just astounding in that category. Plus, as much as I love the looks of the J40's, I'm one of "those" people who have always loved PING's iron looks.

Breezey talked me down form buying a G20 but the trade offer is too tempting. Wife gets cash towards patio furniture, J40's don't have to sit and collect dust, and I get a coulple new toys to pit against the incumbents. Everyone wins.

Excellent conflict resolution, if you ask me.

just ordered new THP putter head cover

2 THP putter covers

You are in another league alltogether ST. hahaha

Well baby stuff is a given.
The Kuro Kage's are suppose to be the hybrid shaft for those are roll with a Kai'li. The Super hybrid head was cheap ($24!) and since I've gone to two wedges I can finally have the hybrid/fairway I want for the long shots from the fairway where I don't like using a 3 wood.
The shafts are for the MX's. I want to spruce them up with new shafts and use them on the days when my swing is useless and I need the forgiveness. Plus maybe reshafting the i20's whenever they deem to arrive with the R+'s. I think the fitter boobooed with the straight up stiff there and the added weight.

Just bought a THP putter cover.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Got the True Linkswear Masters Special Edition Golf Shoes.

Just bought a THP putter cover.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

I'm on the THP putter boat as well. Really looking forward to seeing these.

Pre-ordered my 2 THP putter covers!

The color of my new SM C 130 bag is black titanium lava.

TapAhoy!

cleveland chrome 588 wedge 54*

Nice. Hope you enjoy it, Mike. Stop in the thread after you get it out there.

Glad you got in there cookie. Read you were stranded in the courthouse.

Thanks and yes, I was. Damn Safari on iPhone was a no-go in the store so was happy to see when I got home that only half had been sold thus far.

Forgot to update this thread. Bought a Sun Mountain H2NO stand bag, and got a Sun Mountain towel to go on it today. Such an upgrade from my usual stand bags. Review up soon I think.

Ordered a Nike VR_S 21* Hybrid. Excited to finally have a hybird that doesn't want to hook all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back