The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Taylormade guys still sucking it up. I picked Day and he's done nothing. Shoulda gone with Sergio.

Meanwhile, Henrik Stenson is winning our first Major on the male side.

Keegan is playing some good golf right now. -2 for the day. If he were to win, would people have to start talking about best in the world? Curious here.

that turtle has the best seat in the house

Keegan is playing some good golf right now. -2 for the day. If he were to win, would people have to start talking about best in the world? Curious here.

For me no. Two majors in a row is absurd, but I still don't see him above Rory in terms of consistancy.

I love how all the amateurs have stand bags and not at least cart bags or something lol

that would be unwise for him

You'll be happy to know the Masters page has him at +3 but not the correct scores. I don't know who to believe at this point!

he'd be 2 for 2 in Majors. Would be the best start for anyone's career in Major Championship play.

Stenson birdies.. back to -6

*searches for Captain Obvious sign* lol

he'd be 2 for 2 in Majors. Would be the best start for anyone's career in Major Championship play.

Hate not being able to see coverage online because of "Geographical Restrictions".

TSN.ca is the winner for you - and me. Four different feeds.

Stenson is on fire on the par 5's today!

For me no. Two majors in a row is absurd, but I still don't see him above Rory in terms of consistancy.

Really? What makes him more consistent? Does he have more wins or top finishes?

stenson with a routine birdie at 15.
in the pine straw right off the tee.
mis hits his second to the right, but manages to slip through a gap unscathed to land perfectly in the fairway.
over the back of the green with a wedge on his fourth.
chips in for 4.

I doubt he picked his own nickname, but sure. Lots of people have nicknames that are the same or longer than their first names.

Canadians know - there are three criteria for (hockey-inspired) nicknames. Apparently it translates to the Northern Irish as well:

1. End the name with "y"
2. End the name with "er" or "ers"
3. Screw nicknames altogether and make a mom joke instead (this leads to lots of fights)

Really? What makes him more consistent? Does he have more wins or top finishes?

I think Top 5's and Top 10's. Didn't Rory start this season with like 6 or something Top 10's in a row with a bunch in the Top 5? He always seems to be at the top of the leaderboard when he's playing.

Why? I think if Keegan were to Win the Masters he would be viewed as better.

World #1 will make at least bogey on 13, ouch

I think Top 5's and Top 10's. Didn't Rory start this season with like 6 or something Top 10's in a row with a bunch in the Top 5? He always seems to be at the top of the leaderboard when he's playing.

2 Majors > 1 Major

Keegan has been a beast. I bet his stats are pretty good too.

Beast mode from tapatalk

If Keegan were to win that would be 3-4 wins and 2 for 2 majors to open up a career. Im not sure that has ever been done before. Hard to argue success like that.

Oh. So then why is Donald #1? Shouldn't it be Tigger? 14 Majors > 0 Majors

The question was not who would be ranked higher....If that is the case, your argument for Big Perm is also false.

But that is only 3 tournaments on the PGA Tour (rory this year).

If Keegan were to win that would be 3-4 wins and 2 for 2 majors to open up a career. Im not sure that has ever been done before. Hard to argue success like that.

I agree. I'm not saying Keegan is bad by any means. But I still think Rory should be #1. If Keegan wins this then continues to play well for the rest of the season, I say give him #1 unless Rory plays really well.

Didn't Rory win in one of the most dominating major victories ever? Doesn't that count for anything?

Back