Official Teams - 2012 THP Outing & Demo Day.

FIFY, feel free to use the link. :D

Hey Villamate!! No cinnamon rolls, praline bacon pancakes, or cookies for you!!

Nice one DD.. rep added!!!

And that goes for your little White Rhino friend too. ;-)

We'll see who's sobbing like Ole Gray behind the woodshed on Sunday.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get 'em where it counts Mary!

---

Team Palmer!! Nice!! If I was on another team. I'd save my money and not show up :)

---

Get 'em where it counts Mary!

This really seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me, maybe you ladies will reconsider by May

Spoiler
images

---

No bragging from me this year sweety! :nono: I have to stay cool and that means flying below the radar. I have a new golf coach and his name is Tadashi. I hope to make my coach smile in May :thumb:

No bragging from me this year sweety! :nono: I have to stay cool and that means flying below the radar. I have a new golf coach and his name is Tadashi. I hope to make my coach smile in May :thumb:

I can't see you laying low and flying under the radar buddy, you love to stir the pot to much. I mean - that's what OG does (and does it well).
smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

I can't see you laying low and flying under the radar buddy, you love to stir the pot to much. I mean - that's what OG does (and does it well).
smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Yep kind of like a big old bear reaching into a big honey comb, then slapping his paw all around his face and grinning. Yea it's coming Dawg and I show feel pity for all them wantabes this year. They are gong down like a salmon on quick running stream, straight into the room of doom er woodshed :bulgy-eyes:

I'm getting flashier in my old age, but in general I like Talbots. Looks nice, can wear much of it off the course.

Does Aphira still exist? Their web site is old. Stuff there looked gorgeous, but I was disappointed when it arrived.

Golftini is adorable, and I've met the gal who does it. I have a gorgeous wool almost-Burberry skort from her, with a black knife-edged ruffled on the bottom. I can wear it all winter with a pair of black hot chillys.

Lately, I'm into belts. A couple of weeks ago, Jill McGill sported the pink rhinestone version of Rory Sabbatini's skull belt buckle. I was in total lust, but the closest I could find was a huge pink rhinestone heart. So that's what I've been wearing.

Does this help at all?

You are already off your meds ain't ya?

--
tapatalk

WTF??

Smalls, I broke the forum again!!

--
tapatalk

I didn't appreciate it nearly enough when it was mentioned before, but team Snead has one impressive lineup of drinkers. I never really appreciated that list until i re-read the teams until now.

Team Snead, I apologize. I can't wait to get down there and letting the games begin.

Cookie,
I know you're watching Morning Drive this morning, so I hope you got a good look of the guy whose name you will be looking up at all weekend in May.

ScreenShot2012-04-06at64920AM.png

Aaron Baddeley?

Ha, poor Aussies. We all know you were hoping to be on any team except Team Chokers but don't fear, you were all put there for a reason! Sometimes you just belong.

Aaron Baddeley?
Baddely doesn't have enough failed marriages to qualify as our captain

Ha, poor Aussies. We all know you were hoping to be on any team except Team Chokers but don't fear, you were all put there for a reason! Sometimes you just belong.

I hope we play a round together Cookie. You'd probably take me, but it'd be a heck of a lot of fun to trash talk the whole time anyways.

I know you're watching Morning Drive this morning

I was watching when they showed Holly was going to be in a skirt. I had to leave for work so the old DVR is going to be a pal and record that for me. If not for EK, it would be my favorite morning show.

Baddely doesn't have enough failed marriages to qualify as our captain

I hope we play a round together Cookie. You'd probably take me, but it'd be a heck of a lot of fun to trash talk the whole time anyways.

We will figure something out man! Never know what will happen in Florida being a new course (and type of layout) to many of us! For the record, I stink from bunkers so I will just avoid them altogether.

We will figure something out man! Never know what will happen in Florida being a new course (and type of layout) to many of us! For the record, I stink from bunkers so I will just avoid them altogether.

Good thing there are only one or two on the course at Grand Cypress...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing there are only one or two on the course at Grand Cypress...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! That's less than my home course. :rolleyes:

Cookie,
I know you're watching Morning Drive this morning, so I hope you got a good look of the guy whose name you will be looking up at all weekend in May.

ScreenShot2012-04-06at64920AM.png

Are you talking about the architect of the greatest collapse at Augusta? You may lead for a bit but we all know you'll come back to the field in the end. #thanksforcoming

Are you talking about the architect of the greatest collapse at Augusta? You may lead for a bit but we all know you'll come back to the field in the end. #thanksforcoming

6 stroke lead on Sunday, you say? This guy?

Team Norman will choke as usual. The difference this time you ask? They will never have the lead.

norman_96_Masters_Cover.jpg

Ok, we are going to put a major beat down on you all. Our team put out a book called Five Lessons, maybe some should read it before you head down.
Team Hogan
Tadashi
VA Vince
Golf4Life
KellyBo
bmwnola
MikeT

This SI cover absolutely trumps them all. Team Nicklaus for the win.

images

Back