RBC Heritage (Spoilers)

It just says go time though, doesn't actually say where.

I think Ernie Els needs a style change to help his putting. He should grow his hair out and develop a maj-esque ponytail. I think it would add another 5 years to his career.

He must be all amp'd up. Has he made a cut yet this year?

I don't know. Every time I've seen scores after a round this year. I mean EVERY TIME, he has been on the + side.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

WOW Sneds just chucked a dart in there!

Looks like the cut has moved to +3 and Dufner just birdied so is only 1 off the cut. C'mon War Eagle - need ya here since Badds won't be playing the weekend.

Sneds is -6 through 9, keep it up buddy! Bridgestone representing!

I am off to the course but will be keeping a close eye on the leaderboard.

Fowler was better with a bag full of Turdleist. Not the best endorsement for Cobra.

Fowler was better with a bag full of Turdleist. Not the best endorsement for Cobra.
I find that interesting as well. Last year with Titleist, he at least made cuts. Switch to Cobra, and he's over par for the year.

My buddy and I were debating on who is the most overrated player on tour. I said Ricki and he went with Camilo

My buddy and I were debating on who is the most overrated player on tour. I said Ricki and he went with Camilo

At least Camilo did have a decent career before the past 2-3 years.

I like Rickie and what he does for the game, but the longer he goes without a win, the higher the pressure is going to mound.

Camilo has wins. Rickie does not and appears as though he won't. It makes me terrified of Cobra gear. At least he sniffed top 25's last year. AMP seems to be junk.

Camilo has wins. Rickie does not and appears as though he won't. It makes me terrified of Cobra gear. At least he sniffed top 25's last year. AMP seems to be junk.
But it's Orange, and looks cool....

That was my arguement as well. This equipment change is killing Ricky. Kinda like Duval leaving Titleist for Nike

That was my arguement as well. This equipment change is killing Ricky. Kinda like Duval leaving Titleist for Nike

Give him time. I think the switch to Cobra was really stupid as well. But his stats aren't THAT awful.

-This will be only the 2nd cut he's missed all year.
-He's finished Top 30 in 4 of his 9 starts. T7 at Honda being his best.
-Finished quietly T27 at the Masters.

He hasn't been all that awful. The wins will come. Patience is key for him

Give him time. I think the switch to Cobra was really stupid as well. But his stats aren't THAT awful.

How long do we have to keep hearing this?

How long do we have to keep hearing this?

You said he hasn't made a Cut all year. Check your facts before you start hating.

And to answer your question. He's 22. It's rare to see a 22 year old win on Tour. Just because Rory is #2, everyone expects people that are young that were great amateurs to win and win often. That's not the case.

You said he hasn't made a Cut all year. Check your facts before you start hating.

And to answer your question. He's 22. It's rare to see a 22 year old win on Tour. Just because Rory is #2, everyone expects people that are young that were great amateurs to win and win often. That's not the case.

Most 22 year olds also don't get the hype that Rickie gets either. FACT! He was expected to be the US Rory......that didn;t work.

Dude, I realize he has made cuts, it was a joke. Didnt mean to disrupt your orange cart.

Here's a fact for ya; Rickie Fowler wins on PGA Tour: 0

YearTournamentsWinTop 5Top 10ACEParBirdieEagleBogeyDbl BogeyTrp Bogey

Those are some amp'd up numbers right there!

Most 22 year olds also don't get the hype that Rickie gets either. FACT! He was expected to be the US Rory......that didn;t work.

It's because Rickie was #1 Am. for some time, he made the cut at the US Open the year of Tiger and Rocco, and he's arguably one of the best to go through the Okie State powerhouse program (in terms of stats, wins, etc.). But's he's not Rory.

To compare Rory and Rickie is wrong. Rory has been on the Euro Tour since 2007. This being his 5th year as a pro. This is Rickie's 3rd year as a pro.

If he doesn't deliver the good by the end of this year, I'll start to question too. But until then, I still have faith in him.

I don't know man....His body language is pure frustration everytime I see him. Granted the kid has talent like a blue chip quarter back entering the pros and was rushed to stardom with doing a thing. Finishing in the top 30 for what he is supposed to be is like a thanks for showing up. I justcan't he;p but think he is going to fade away soon. All of his buds are winnning and he is not.

OK I'm calling it now....No more calling a differing opinion "hater' or 'hating'

you like rickie and thats cool, I don't dislike him. I just think he going in the wrong direction fast. Losing is as contagious as winning. The longer you do it the better you become at it.

It's because Rickie was #1 Am. for some time, he made the cut at the US Open the year of Tiger and Rocco, and he's arguably one of the best to go through the Okie State powerhouse program (in terms of stats, wins, etc.). But's he's not Rory.

To compare Rory and Rickie is wrong. Rory has been on the Euro Tour since 2007. This being his 5th year as a pro. This is Rickie's 3rd year as a pro.

If he doesn't deliver the good by the end of this year, I'll start to question too. But until then, I still have faith in him.

This is there PGA stats in October 2010.

http://pga-golf.findthedata.org/compare/84-225/Rickie-Fowler-vs-Rory-McIlroy

Very comparable. Also that US Open you speak of it Fowler's only cut ever made at the US.

They were comparable when both came onto the PGA Tour. Rory has left Fowler in his dust though. Rory strived under the pressure and Fowler is at a stand still.

I don't know man....His body language is pure frustration everytime I see him. Granted the kid has talent like a blue chip quarter back entering the pros and was rushed to stardom with doing a thing. Finishing in the top 30 for what he is supposed to be is like a thanks for showing up. I justcan't he;p but think he is going to fade away soon. All of his buds are winnning and he is not.

This I agree with. He's his own worst critic. He's said it before. He wants to win more than the media wants him to win. But he's frustrated with his own game. I saw it at the PGA live and I saw i yesterday at RBC. He's just not happy with where he is. He might say his game is solid. But really, he might be all over the place.

Something I would like to see him do is delete his Twitter. It might sound outrageous, but he gets so much hate mail it's sad. Half of the people who tweet him are just people saying how he's the Anna Kornikova of Golf. He doesn't need the negativity in his head. He just needs to play golf. Done.

I did not know this....Maybe he will get it turned around, but it has to be soon

This I agree with. He's his own worst critic. He's said it before. He wants to win more than the media wants him to win. But he's frustrated with his own game. I saw it at the PGA live and I saw i yesterday at RBC. He's just not happy with where he is. He might say his game is solid. But really, he might be all over the place.

Something I would like to see him do is delete his Twitter. It might sound outrageous, but he gets so much hate mail it's sad. Half of the people who tweet him are just people saying how he's the Anna Kornikova of Golf. He doesn't need to negativity in his head. He just needs to play golf. Done.

Back