Gators Fighting On The Tee Box

Great video. Had gators in my backyard growing up and it's amazing how comfortable we were around them. We always had a great respect for them but not the fear most people outside of gator areas do. That tooth was pretty sweet.

Awesome!!!

Doesn't he realize that's how Chubbs lost his hand?

Holy granoly, do cougars fight like that?

San Diego is boring - don't even have mosquitos to bite us...

Alright... I've seen a lot of gators on the course (South Florida) and have lost a hand full of balls because it's not worth a hand to reach for a ball in front of their faces... I've seen them sun bathing on the side of tee boxes, but they usually take off when you drive up. I have never seen something that crazy! I would not have gotten that close to em in the first place. Just nuts.
Props to the camera man.

That was a pretty cool video that little one wasn't very smart like he said. He got a souvenir too!

Where's the guy with the "Quiet" sign when you need him?

The guy got WAY too close! I was waiting for the video to end bad. It was funny when the one guy yelled out "That little one aint too smart" LOL

That video is just wild, I can't watch it enough. I got to see the back of one way out in the water during the THP outing and a little one years ago at Disney, but never anything close to this. Seem's like these damn things would run out of food as many as there are and as big as they get. Do they live on golf balls?

I have mixed emotions about this video. the "little on ain't too smart comment" was hilarious, but for the rest of the video I was in fear, just hoping an "i survived" video wasn't coming next.. That guy is crazy for getting that close

The guy who filmed that must've lost his brain on the first hole.

We see gators all the time on my course...and several that size or bigger and yes they have been on the tee box....or walking across the driving range...but I have never seen 2 go at it like that!!

I would invoke the "everybody gets a par on this hole rule" and move on...LOL

For some reason I thought of Chunky and ddec at this year's The Morgan Cup.

Kevin

Absolutely nuts... I kept expecting one of those gators to smack somebody.

At least the worst you run into here is:
kananaskis%20bear.jpg

Whatever you do don't make him mad, he can outrun your golf cart....

That is one crazy video! Wow! Nuts! Black Bear Golf Course in Delhi, LA, is so named because of the bears that live on the course. Between the bears and the snakes I've seen, I don't look for ANY lost balls there anymore!!!

Wow thats a sweet video! Definitely would not have gotten that close!

Man thanks for sharing that.. CRAZY!

That's such an awesome video. I'd love to watch that go down in person. Silly gators.

This wont happen in Orlando right?

This wont happen in Orlando right?

The gators at Grand Cypress are more sophisticated. They wait for idiots trying to video them!

Cool video. Too bad he didn't flip his phone sideways and do it in landscape mode.

Back